[SOLVED]mysql e fabrik

Fabrik connections.
If you are copying to site you must open and resave the Fabrik connection. Default is going to the Joomla database (you only have to set the new password, the rest is taken automatically).
You can use multiple databases with Fabrik but be aware that you can't "crossjoin", so you can't e.g. use dbjoin elements using tables in an other database.

Thank you
I'll explain what happened. I created the site by installing fabrik and uploading some data. Then I moved around the site to another domain, and I modified the configuration.php file and I used another database. Recently I noticed that Joomla runs on the database set in configuration.php file while fabrik runs on the old database. This thing has given me a lot of problems because, not being aware of the fact that fabrik remain tied to the old database, I lost all the data when I used it for a new site. So I ask you, how can I do so that it is fabrik joomla that we are on the same database?

That's exactly the situation I have described.
Edit the Fabrik connection.
It will show the new database parameters automatically, you have just to insert the correct password and save.

gesendet mit Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back