Search results

1. A

How can we fix database collation issues?

I've added it to the document. -- Arjan
  2. A

I do not know, but it is the query that comes from the "Data where"-tab (belonging to the element 'generatoren_data___generator'). This is the query: WHERE {thistable}.id NOT IN (SELECT generator FROM generatoren_data WHERE '{generatoren_data___startdate}' >= generatoren_data.startdate AND...
  3. A

[Solved] Fullcalendar: buttons and month in English

Yep, that did the trick... Great modification Your Majesty! That wasn't too hard was it ;) -- Arjan.
  4. A

Will check it out... Here's the full query: 500 filter query error: generator Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) and (latin1_swedish_ci,NUMERIC) for operation '>=' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT(CONCAT_WS('', `generatoren_0`.generator_description, ' - ', (SELECT generator_stationed FROM...
  5. A

Has it something to do with /fullcalendar/lang-all.js? -- Arjan
  6. A

Thanks, strangely enough by default a lot of languages are already defined beneath the Fullcalender-substructure --- Arjan
  7. A

Hi, we have created the 'nl-NL' language file for the Fullcalendar-visualisation to get the Dutch language and translated the text (file "nl-NL.plg_fabrik_visualization_fullcalendar.ini" is residing in the "nl-NL" subfolder. But as one can see beneath, we still get to see some items in...
  8. A

Hi, when we have a standard Joomla installation which incorporates Fabrik and we transfer the site to a Ubuntu Server environment, we get database collection error when using Fabrik. 500 filter query error: generator Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) and...
  9. A

Fullcalendar: changing width and height of the form

Okidoki Hugh... Ionosphere is a Gantry 4 template though and a lot changed in Gantry 5... -- Arjan.
  10. A

email plugin: easiest way to display data from other tables beside formdata

Oh man, did I sr*w up on this! I changed the link in Notes, not in the URL-field... I think I worked a little bit to much at night :) I changed the URL-field now, so you should be good to go... -- Arjan.
  11. A

Oops... Sorry... I updated the link on My Sites... -- Arjan.
  12. A

Thanks to both of you... Will check it out... Hugh, about the 'fitToContent' function you mentioned: I use the new Gantry-framework with the default showcase template Hydrogen and it seems that the mentioned function is not working with this framework/template. You can check it out as you have...
  13. A

Looking for professional Fabrik developers in The Netherlands

To accelerate the current project we are working on and because we do not have all the necessary knowledge (yet), we are seeking the (payed) assistance of professional Fabrik developers, preferrably in The Netherlands. If you are interested, please respond with a PM so we can exchange contact...
  14. A

I want to change the CSS-properties which control the width and height of the Fullcalendar-visualisation entryform. Can someone point me out the file and CSS-properties? -- Arjan.
  15. A

I tried it, but I can not get the results I would like to see. I think this is because I am entering data in my generator-reservations list through the fullcalendar-view and the belonging form, but the generator-reservations are joined to the list with all the generators containing...
  16. A

[WORKAROUND] Fullcalendar: startdate time and enddate time set to 23:00 automatically

Ok Hugh, the problem is solved for me by setting "Default to current date"... Thanks! -- Arjan.
  17. A

[WORKAROUND] Fullcalendar: new entry startdate starts at the day before the clicked date

Yep, I updated the whole thing a few hours ago... The Time Selector is set to show, the "list format" is set to "d-m-Y H:i" and the "form format" is set to "d-m-y". -- Arjan.
  18. A

[WORKAROUND] Fullcalendar: startdate time and enddate time set to 23:00 automatically

Hugh, there is something strange goin on... When set "Default to current date" to "No" in the element properties then it will fill the date field with the date of one day before the clicked date and the time will be set to "23:00". If I set it to "Yes" the clicked date is used and the time is...
  19. A

[WORKAROUND] Fullcalendar: new entry startdate starts at the day before the clicked date

I found something out... If I set "Default to current date" in the element-properties to "Yes" (default = "No"), then the starting date is correctly filled. -- Arjan.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back