Fullcalendar: changing width and height of the form

ArjanM

I want to change the CSS-properties which control the width and height of the Fullcalendar-visualisation entryform. Can someone point me out the file and CSS-properties?

-- Arjan.

Hmmm. That may not be simple, as that's set by a function, fitToContent (or something lie that), called by our window manager, when modal popup has finished loading. We do that because the modal popup windows are "generic", and are loaded with content on the fly ... so we can't do it with static CSS class, as we don't know beforehand how tall or wide it will be. So we call a function once the content is loaded, which works out the dimensions of the content and sets the modal window size accordingly, using style attributes, rather than a CSS class.

-- hugh

You could override with
#addeventwin.fabrikWindow.modal {width:600px!important}
in your Joomla template CSS ... but this is not very specific

I think viz's can have a custom CSS in the template folder. I just thought style attributes override class attributes, even !important. But I could be wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ah, I forgot the viz template.
Yes, you can add it to \plugins\fabrik_visualization\fullcalendar\views\fullcalendar\tmpl\bootstrap\custom.css

!important is overriding element style

Thanks to both of you... Will check it out... Hugh, about the 'fitToContent' function you mentioned: I use the new Gantry-framework with the default showcase template Hydrogen and it seems that the mentioned function is not working with this framework/template. You can check it out as you have accesss to site... The Gantry-framework and template are great by the way...

-- Arjan.

We're in the process of re-writing the modal windowing, so I'll probably wait until that's done to look at any issues with window sizing in Gantry.

That said, I have a couple of Gantry templates I use for testing, I just tried it in RT's Ionosphere, and the window sizing works OK.

-- hugh

Okidoki Hugh... Ionosphere is a Gantry 4 template though and a lot changed in Gantry 5...

-- Arjan.

Oh joy. Yet another framework to maintain layouts for.

I'll take a look at some point.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back