Search results

1. N

Collapsed List Link

Thank you for the information. I can see both sides of the argument and I do agree that there is probably a better way to solve this. My main concern is that the system I work on is used on both mobile and desktop and the hit box for the arrow is a bit small, not quite as noticeable and...
  2. N

Collapsed List Link

I noticed that with the latest version of Fabrik "3.8.1" a change was made that if a list is in a collapsed state, the link to expand the list is now limited to the Arrow icon and not the "Group By" element. Was this an intentional change? Please see attached screenshots for detailed description.
  3. N

FullCalendar Visualizer Malformed SQL

I just tested both of your changes and they worked perfectly. Thank you!
  4. N

Thank you Hugh! I look forward to testing it! I also noticed one more small anomaly with the full calendar visualizer time format option. According to the tooltip if you do not want the time to appear prepended to the label, you use "()". Using () as the time format does not seem to work...
  5. N

I have not heard anything in regards to this issue for a while. I went ahead and made the following quick code changes in my local system in order to fix the bracket issue with the start/end date fields. $startField = str_replace('[]','', $startElement->getFullName(false)); $endField =...
  6. N

Thank you for your response. If you are talking about setting the table property to use the child table that is generated from the repeated group, there is no way to do that within the table property. The table property only lists the master tables created by the "lists". Much less, even if...
  7. N

I was curious if anyone has had a chance to look into this? It would be great to test out the full calendar visualizer with data fed from a repeating group.
  8. N

I am using Joomla 3.7.5 and as of this posting, I pulled the very latest github version of fabrik. I am testing out the FullCalendar visualizer. I have a form with 2 groups in it. One of the groups is set to repeating. In the repeating group, I have 2 date elements, a start and end date. I...
  9. N

New ACL breaks canEdit list plugin

That was my suspicion, not really a big deal. More of a training thing, to my client, that tells them that the record is locked and now can't be edited. I can easily spin this message into a positive thing.
  10. N

Yes, I was doing an apply. So it would reload the same form after submission.
  11. N

Thank you! Functionally your plugin change works however, after submission you still get the Informational message "Sorry, but you are not authorised to edit this record". Not really a big deal, just a bit strange.
  12. N

I actually had to implement a more secure version of the proposed "complex" version of this that Hugh posted. It seems that when you use the canEditRow list plugin, it negates the ACL set on the List/Form in the Access Tab for the List. I found that I had a situation where I could directly...
  13. N

We used the simple one for now since the system is not publicly available and if someone has access to spoof data, they have way more to be concerned with. I archived the more secure as a "just in case measure". I tested out the link plugin and was interesting, but a bit overly simple for our...
  14. N

Your suggested solution appears to work. I have applied that fix to all forms, in the system, that have the record locking functionality in place. I will talk to my client about financial compensation. As a side note, I noticed that there is a new "link" plugin for the list view. This new...
  15. N

Not yet, I just got back in front of a computer. I will remove my temporary "hack" and try out your suggested solution in my Eval code.
  16. N

We actually have a temporary "hack" in place that I put in because it was an emergency. The only problem is that it is not supported and when I update Fabrik, I do not want to re-apply the hack. Also, no telling if what I did will be nullified in the future. We also do not want to branch off...
  17. N

So, I had a meeting with my client about this issue and your proposal. They are adamant that this needs to be fixed because this locking functionality is essential to their workflow. They agree to your terms. So my question is, how do we proceed?
  18. N

I see 3 possible solutions to this issue. Do not fire list plugins on form submission. List plugins should be only for the list view and should not affect form submission. If a user is using the canEditRow plugin and they have set a condition in the Eval to check on the value of a field in...
  19. N

I am running the latest version of Joomla and I just got the latest version of fabrik from the git repository. The problem I am having is the order of events that happens with the new ACL and list plugins when saving a record. I have a pretty complex form with an established workflow that...
  20. N

Database Join Element Feature Enhancement

Understood! Thank you!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back