Search results

1. I

Field to Enhanced Dropdown Problem

Hi I'm using Fabrik 3.9 and Joomla 3.9.23 and I have this question. I have a form with element of type field (which I use to collect postcodes), but I want to change the type of the field to Enhanced Dropdown and use the autocomplete function because it will be easier filling the postcode. I...
  2. I

Problem with columns in a group

HI i have a form with a couple of groups. Some of they are in two columns with equal column width and they are working fine, but one special group does not show its elements i two columns. It contain a slider and a dropdown element. In the generated HTML I saw that only this group is formed...
  3. I

Form groups reorder not working

Hi I noticed that if a form is set to Not Record In Database the group reorder interface is not working. No error is shown but the order of the groups is remaining the same after Saving the form. Is this the normal behavior or I'm doing something wrong? (Fabrik 3.9 and J! 3.9.18) Ivan
  4. I

Element Tips stopped showing

Hi I'm using Fabrik 3.9 and Joomla template HELIX Xeon One Page Template. I have a simple form with elements tips. All worked fine since I updated the Joomla to 3.9.18 when the tips stopped showing. I get Fabrik: cant load PopoverEx as jQuery popover not found - could be the J template has...
  5. I

Date element filter range returns one more day

Hi, I have this strange issue with the range filter of a DateTime element. And this happens only for future dates. If I set the range from 28.10.2017 and 28.10.2017 it returns rows with dates 28.10.2017 and 29.10.2017 If I set the range from 29.10.2017 and 29.10.2017 it returns rows with dates...
  6. I

List not showing when using second connection

Hi I have very strange problem. I have Fabrik setup working fine, but now I want to add connection to another database. So I did it, test it and it is successful. I add fields to it and they are added to the database. But when I try to show the list or the corresponding form I get the error...
  7. I

Help with date_time filed

Hi So I have a small form with a date_time field with format m-d-Y. I have a php plugin with the form that redirects to another form and adds the date_time field value to the redirect url. In the other form there is another date_time field with format m-d-Y and its value must be set from the URL...
  8. I

How to place all form elements in one row

HI I got a very simple form but I want the Save button to be plced right to the element an all be at one row. This is what I need:
  9. I

Default value (of a field) from URL problem

Hi I have a form lets say "child form" that has only one field of type "date" and does nothig, but to redirect the entered date to andother form (the "main form") that has many fields and again a field of type "date". The logic is if a user selects a date in the main form a calculation element...
  10. I

Element Javascript "on click" event doesn't work on tablets

Hi there, So I have a dropdown element and javascript on it which shows or hides another element when a user clicks on it . It works fine, but not on tablets and smartphones. I know that there are some differences in the events on desktops and on laptops, but I don't know how to add event...
  11. I

Validation for hidden elements

Hi I want to run a "not empty" validation on an element only if the element is not hidden. I have many fields and some of them may be hidden depending on some other fields. And I want to check exactly this condition to run the validation - if the field is not hidden ther validate it. Thanks
  12. I

Go directly to the last page of a list from a menu item

Hi , does anybody know how to go to the last page ot a list from a menu. I need to have a menu item whish leads straight to the last page of a list when clicked. A descending order of the list where the last items shows first is not suitable in my case. I need the list to be sorted ascending by...
  13. I

Changing dropdown values with javascript from another element

Hi guys, I have a situation I can't figure out how to do it. So I have a Dropdown which loads its elements from the database and a calc field which value changes based on third date field. They are working as expected , but I need to make some options from the dropdown disabled based on the calc...
  14. I

Cascading dropdown field does not load values

Hi , I have two dropdown fields. The first CDD1 loads corectly its values and works when the observer field is changed. The second CDD2 has to load values depending on the selected value of the CDD1 , but it does not. And it's not because of some misconfiruration of the CDD2 . When I change the...
  15. I

Cascading dropdown not refreshing after javascript show/hide

Hi guys, I have a stranege (for me :) ) problem. I have two cascading dropdown fields and a "main" dropdown field. The main dropdown loads from tha database corectly and have Javascript assigned to hide the "child" cascadingdropdown field if the value is "1". The Javascript works fine and hides...
  16. I

Menu prefilter not showing results until page change

Hi, am using a prefilter in the menu link to a Fabrik list that aims to filter the rows with dates from this month. This is my menu prefilte filter: But when I click on the menu link the prefilter works, but does not show the results. It filters them but not show them. This is what happens...
  17. I

Search All crashes when searching for numbers

Hi, I have very strange problem with the Search All functionality. It work fine when I search for letters or combined letters and number strings. But when I search for numbers only, for example "4170" it breaks and gives this error: If difficulties persist, please contact the System...
  18. I

Calc element not shown in list until logout and login

Hi, I am using Joomla 3.4.8 and Fabrik 3.3.4. I am using a Calc element that uses some simple PhP code to show three other elements' values in one filed separated by dashes. It works and the result string is calculated right and stored in the database correctly. But the problem is the field for...
  19. I

Fabrik Form elements work very slow in Internet Explorer

Hi, I am using Joomla 3.4.8 and Fabrik 3.3.4. Almost everything was fine while I was developing my site and using Firefox. But when I tested with Internet explorer the elements in the forms react very slow. For example I have a cascading dropdown fields which use Ajax and "Advanced dropdown"...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back