Go directly to the last page of a list from a menu item

Ivan4o0o

Hi , does anybody know how to go to the last page ot a list from a menu.
I need to have a menu item whish leads straight to the last page of a list when clicked. A descending order of the list where the last items shows first is not suitable in my case. I need the list to be sorted ascending by a fields values (in my case queryN) but when I click on a link in the Joomla menu I need to go directly to the last page. I know that there is page navigation, but I need to do it from the menu directly.
Now I've changed a little bit the code in com_fabrik/models/list.php and it works, but it breaks other filters and searches and things, so I do not want to mess up with the code. Thats why I'm searching for another way to do it.
Or if there is no such way does anybody know how to get the total recored to be shown after aplying all the filters and prefilters at about line 800 in com_fabrik/models/list.php

Thanks

Yes I know that option, but it does not do what I want. I just want to go directly to the last page of a list when I click on a joomla menu link.

Yup, but there isn't a way to do that. We'd have to code it up as a new option, as a custom job.

-- hugh

Aha, Ok. Then can you just tell me if this piece if code guarantees that all the prefilters and filters are aplied.
PHP:
if ( $this->filters[sqlCond][0] and $this->filters[search_type][0] == 'prefilter')
               {
                $db->setQuery('SELECT COUNT(*) as count FROM '.$tbl.' WHERE '.$this->filters[sqlCond][0]);
               }
               else
               {
                $db->setQuery('SELECT COUNT(*) as count FROM '.$tbl);
              }

Nope. The filtering and list querying code is massively complex, and we can't support any changes to it. If you modify the core of Fabik, all bets are off.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back