Search results

1. P

open new windows with php result

Dear all, i need to open a new windows with the result of a php plugin. i show in this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/php-list-plugin.40144/ i have to create a list_X.js file whit this event handling Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.list.submit.ajax.complete', function(list, json)...
  2. P

[SOLVED] form send mail to selected group

Hi, i tried unsuccesfully to use the eval field in the mail plugin. i need to send email to all people beloging to the groups selected in a multiselect databasejoin field. can someone help please? thanks alberto
  3. P

[SOLVED] join filter

Hi, I insert a databasejoin in my list, whit the J! usergroups. I'd like to filter the result of the join, selecting only the groups that have a specific group as parent. i used the data/where tab and inserted in the "Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL)" field this query: WHERE...
  4. P

View upload documents clicking on other field

Hi, i've created a list with a fileupload field (pand_consiglio___document). I'd like to show the documents (pdf) when people click on other fields (ie pand_consiglio___object) i've tried the javascript action on click : When element "object" != "Inserire Titolo", show element...
  5. P

[SOLVED] Invalid controller: name='list', format='html'

Hi, i've created a list with an update-col plug-in. when i click on it from front end i got this error: Invalid controller: name='list', format='html' where should i check for a wrong configuration? Thanks alberto
  6. P

[SOLVED] Pre-Filter apply to exclusion

Hi, I need to apply a pre-filter to everybody but the member of an acl group (ie: not apply to the member of an acl). is it possible? How? thanks alberto
  7. P

[SOLVED] Delete icon missing

Hi, on all lists i miss the delete button, as well any other plugin button. i've tried to add the joomla3-compat.less (i've renamed in txt to upload it) file in the theme/less/font-awesome folder, but the icons are still not present. i've also tried to compile the less files, but i've got lots...
  8. P

[RESOLVED] Mail not sent

Hi, I created a mail plug-in on a forum in the form there is a databasejoin field, and i tested the mails are sent only when this field is left blank. when i select one user the mail are not sent any more. am i doing something wrong? regards alberto
  9. P

[SOLVED] list php plugin

Hi, i have two list, one with objects (named pand_inventario) and one with note belongs to objects (pand_inventario_note). i'd like to create a button on the pand_inventario list to open a new pand_inventario form with one filed pre-compiled with the pand_inventario id. this is the php code //...
  10. P

[SOLVED] Component - Fabrik error after enabling

Hi all, i've insalled the fabrik plugin, but if I leave "Component - Fabrik" enabled on Extention manager, i had this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method RuntimeException::get() in /web/htdocs/<JOOMLAHOME>/libraries/legacy/error/error.php on line 536 if i disable it, the error is shown...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back