[SOLVED] Invalid controller: name='list', format='html'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which exact Fabrik version?
How did you install the update_col plugin (which version)?

Version is 3.4.3.
I've downloaded the zip from the site, and installed by install extension on joomla.
i've already used that plugin in other lists without problems

alberto

Seems to work for me on your site, on front and back end. Although I did remove the setting your had for "Update date" on both plugins, as you had specified Stato for that, the same element you are updating, and it isn't a date element.

-- hugh

Ah, that's in a module, being displayed on a page belonging to another component (com_content). So that won't work with a direct submit for the list plugins.

You'll have to enable AJAX navigation, either in the Fabri List Module, or on the list itself. That way the list plugins like update_col will do an AJAX call directly to Fabrik, rather than trying to go through the normal J! routing.

-- hugh

Sorry for bothering you, but i am quite new on fabrik
Have you got any document / procedure to enable ajax navigation?

thanks a lot
alberto

OK, try setting it in the module itself. Should be an option under the "Advanced" tab in the module settings.

-- hugh

Yes now it's working, but the buttons have changed shape... them aren't displaied as the 3 standard buttons.
i'll attach a screenshot

is possible to have all buttons with the same theme, and one after the other?

--EDIT--
the buttons doesn't always works

thanks
alberto

Attachments

• buttons.png
    buttons.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
That's down to your site template, which is distinctly non-standard. It' using Bootstrap 2.3, but with Font Awesome icons. In J!, the de-facto standard is that BS 2.3 uses the IcoMoon icon set (both as shipped with J!), and BS 3.x uses FontAwesome. Yours is the first template I've seen which uses FA with BS 2.3.

BTW, the home-gruppo link you gave me doesn't look like that image.

-- hugh

Ok, i've understood
i can ask to people that have developed the template if i can upgrade to bs3.x

now the home-gruppo is exactly as the image... sorry o was working as well to try a good rendering :D

thanks
alberto

no, because if i enable it i got an error message from fabrik when i visit the site

the error is
Please ensure you have installed and published the Fabrik system plugin

and is displaying only when i enable conten - fabrik in j! plugins manager

alberto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back