Search results

1. waqas07

Transferring site to another hosting

oh ok thank you v.much it will solve my prob.
  2. waqas07

Transferring site to another hosting

when i transfer site to new hosting every thing works properly but fabrik lists not working when click on fabrik lists it show error of database sql error. i dont know why. even i can create new forms in fabrik but with lists i found error both frontend and backend. plz tell me where i m doing...
  3. waqas07

Some plugins i cant download

thank you waiting for that. experience with fabrik is awsome.
  4. waqas07

Some plugins i cant download

some modules i cant download although i have standard subscription Admin Visualization Module Admin Form Module Admin List Module can you tell me that may i have to upgrade subscription.
  5. waqas07

problem with charts

thanks now its working i updated to latest version
  6. waqas07

problem with charts

i am getting this message while using charts >> This plugin is deprecated, and may be removed in the future. i also install plugin fusion charts but its also not working i can see lists in tab of list under connection although i selected site connection. fabrik working fabulous but problem with...
  7. waqas07

cant install latest fabrik version on joomla 3.4 / 3.5

hello i am getting errors with fabrik i dont know why. please help me with this. i installed fabrik old version now on my site technogut.com and duplicate to technogut.com/smartlms i already added my sites in my acount and superuser name and pass. plz help me with this. i am fighting with...
  8. waqas07

oh v.sad as i want to use current template only for my purpose so when i try to update joomla it become corrupted may be for certain reason. so for older version of joomla there is no fix for fabrik latest version. so what you suggest using older version of fabrik although with visualizations i...
  9. waqas07

i got error after installation of fabrik latest version on 3.4 / 3.5 joomla version that fabrik/includes.php file line 80 has error. i tried multiple times but cant succeed finally i upload old version of my site and now thinking to upload old version of fabrik.
  10. waqas07

need help for attendance form

i want to create attendance list form. my moto is to display students (joomla users) in list from class (joomla group) and then when users of class 1 is selected students list of class 1 shown in list. in list i want to add a coloumns of present and absent and leave so if we click on present the...
  11. waqas07

help needed for Attendance list Form

Dear Support: (i have standard subscription but i cant post on standard forum) i want to create attendance list form. my moto is to display students (joomla users) in list from class (joomla group) and then when users of class 1 is selected students list of class 1 shown in list. in list i...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back