Search results

1. G

How can I stop a form from popping out

Hi guys, How can I stop a form from popping up without switching off Ajax. I have loaded the list in a module then linked the module to a page I created with quix page maker. Everytime I click on the edit button the form open in a pop up window. When I swich off ajax it works well but i need...
  2. G

Buttons not aligned on form after Fabrik 3.6 Update

Hi, After I update to Fabrik 3.6 the buttons on my form both on pc and mobile are misaligned. See attachment. I am using purity III template which was working perfect before the update. I have tried prostar and that template too has the same issue. Has anyone experienced this? Regards Simon
  3. G

Error in list advance search after migrating to Fabrik 3.6

Hi, Today I moved to Fabrik 3.6 and everything seems to be working well except for the "Advanced Search" pop up window in my lists. When I click advanced search then I get this errors in the pop up window. Any fixes to this one?
  4. G

Fabrik - Quix page builder error

Hi, I am using Quix page builder to build the page layouts where I display a fabrik list. I getting this error "Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/smeboost/public_html/components/com_quix/router.php on line 82" whenever I navigate to a quix page which has a fabrik list. The notice appears...
  5. G

Redirecting a list after a listcsv import

Hi guys, I am using listcsv plugin to import a csv file to a list, it is working well but I am now trying to redirect the user to a different page immediately after they import their CSV but I am unable. I need to do this because the page I am redirecting to will display what they have imported...
  6. G

List with many fields not displaying

Hi, Does Fabrik have a limit on the number of fields that can be added to a table in order for it to work well. I have a table with 32 fields grouped in to 5 groups in Fabrik. The table is receiving data from the Form perfect but when it comes to displaying the data in the list, it take so long...
  7. G

Display element - output is always in bold

Hi, I am using the display element to display some text to the user on a form and the text is always bold see attachment. I am using eval and default option to run a php code that returns text but with html tags. Every thing is in bold. Even when I don't use the php code and just type in plain...
  8. G

Displaying digital signature on email body & on pdf

Guys, I trust you are all well. I am using a digsig element for my user to sign to accept a service. I am also using a form plug in email to send a confirmation including the signature the just signed. I have 2 issues: On the email (i.e. email body text see attachment 1) when I echo the...
  9. G

Send form content as pdf on email

Hi, I am trying to send the data that a user inputs in a form as pdf via email. I am currently using form email plugin but I think it is only able to send text as the body of the email or a pdf attachment which I need to have first saved in a separate location but I can not convert contents of...
  10. G

Edit user: User groups overwritten + can't load user data automatically to the editing form

Hi guys, I am using the Juser plugin to register the user on one form and a 2nd form to edit the user but both forms linking to the same tables; I am also using the user element to link the __users table to my other table that store more information about the user. The registration works...
  11. G

Fileupload element notempty validation not working

Guys, I have a file upload element and I want the user to always attach a file here so I am using the notempy validation plugin on the form but the plugin always fires "This is a required field" even when I have uploaded a file. See attached screen shot. Does anyone how to fix this? I am...
  12. G

How to get data from a textarea element -php

Hi guys, I am trying to get data from a text area to perform php validation to confirm that the input is correct before the form is submitted. I am fetching the data from the textarea using this code as string but I keep getting the default i.e. empty string even when the text area has text...
  13. G

Displaying a number as a percentage in a list

Hi guys, Sounds simple but I can't find away to display a number (saved as a float in the table) to display as a %. e.g. 0.025 to be displayed as 2.5% in a list. Can someone help? Regards Simon
  14. G

View/page not found whenever I hit reset button

Guys, Whenever I hit Reset button on my form the form fails to reset and the page also does not load. I get an error page with the message: 500 - View not found [name, type, prefix]: page, html, fabrikView, You may not be able to visit this page. I thought its a access rights issue but I have...
  15. G

List Group by totals replicating

Hi all, I am using group buy functionality on list but I am struggling removing duplicate totals. If you have 2 groupings the totals of all groups are shown under each group instead of one total per group and then a grand total. see attachment. Does anyone know how to fix this? regards Simon
  16. G

Some element placeholders not being evaluated on list col update plugin

Guys, I am using list col update plugin and its working well except for one issue. When I put php code and include element placeholders in the email message body and select "eval" some element place holders are not being evaluated and I get the message "Message body empty" instead of the email...
  17. G

Form buttons misaligned in mobile view

Hi, The "Next" and "Prev" buttons on my forms align properly when viewed from the desktop & tablet but when I switch to smaller screen (i.e. mobile) these buttons get misaligned and are not centered. See attachment 1; I am using Purity III template. When I switch to Prostar it has the same...
  18. G

Password strength bar not working on password element

Guys, I am using the password element in my form and I have configured to show password strength but it just shows blank bar in between the password and confirm password element. When I type a password it does not show like a colored bar to show the strength of the password. See attached screen...
  19. G

Notempty validation not working on file upload element

Hi guys, I was trying to mark a file upload element as required using the notempty validation plugin but it seems not to work. I attach a document then hit save but it still says that that field is required and needs to be populated though it has a document attached already. Its like its not...
  20. G

Isnumeric 3.5.1 plugin not installing on joomla 3.6.4

Hi, I downloaded plg_fabrik_validationrule_isnumeric_3.5.1 (its 24kb) from the fabrik website http://fabrikar.com/download but when I load it on Joomla it says it has been successfully installed but I can not find it in the plugin menu. I have searched through all the plugin but I cant get it...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back