Search results

1. V

How I can edit a summarize page like ....

Thank' for your answer. But I have an other question: The copy form is like a confirm form. I would like that form contains data of the previous form. How I can do that with redirect plugin ? I need to pass the id but I don't how I can do that. Thank you
  2. V

Hide/show element in repeat group

Hi, I would like to use inline javascript code with repeat group. I have a radibutton with 2 choices and a lot of fields that I want show or hide. I have look at html code and I have seen that each fields of repeat group have an id of this type: table_name___element_name_numberRepeat. So first...
  3. V

How I can edit a summarize page like ....

Hi, How I can edit a summarize (after save) like on the join file ? I have a multi-form page, I save my form and I would like to rederict to a summarize which allow to modify informations. I would like choose which information to edit and the order of fields. And add a button to redirect to...
  4. V

Divided a join group

Hi, Thank's for your answer. That's what I thought ! So it's a one-to-many relation. In fact I have a radio button. If yes: I show some fields (~10 fields) If no: I show some other fields (~10 fields) I would like to group fields to use javascprit action on radio button because I'll have a lot...
  5. V

Divided a join group

Hi, I need to show and hide somme part of a join group, but I have several fields. How I can divided my join group, to show and hide sub-group ? When I create a new group in main form and I want put a field form join group to new group that say : do you want breack the link? If I say Yes...
  6. V

Pop-up repeat group

Hi, I don't like your answer ;) If I edit a filter list on joint Id by "outro" field, and then I add whith the add link, I can't do what I want ? Prehaps I lost the joint Id ?
  7. V

Pop-up repeat group

Hi, I would like to know, 1- How I can edit a repeat group in a pop-up. 2- How I can edit the list of repeat group. in a multipage form I join files for example: I have : add.png and I would like add1.png +add2.png A precision: this group is a datajoin data and I link the 2 table via an Id...
  8. V

Some help for my project

Hi, Thank's for your help ! I misunderstood the use of list. I though list = table and if I copy list, I create a new table. But now I'm ok. I'll open a new for a new question.
  9. V

Some help for my project

Hi, For my project I need some help to continue. I explain my project: I have sevral forms which use 2 tables: main table: "dossier" and "join table" = "associer". One "dossier" could have 0 or several "associer". I link them by join data (I think I do that right) So, I have several...
  10. V

Some help about my project

Hi, I have a big problem with mine joomla installation. So I'm deleting all and reinstall. Don't go in my web site ! I post a new post when all is ok on my side. Thank's.
  11. V

Hi, I have update the user, now it's ok, you can load with this user. I have migrate my local site on my server and I have a SQL error, I'm trying to resolve that.
  12. V

Hi, Yes It's possible, but I have a new developpement in local and I'll go put in my server this afternoon. But my major issue it's that: "Dossier" data can have zero or several "Associ?s" data, but I register all data when user do payement. My link between dossier data and associer data is...
  13. V

Ok with debugging mode, it's more easy to find the problem. So my database connection was wrong, now it's ok. I continue to test and I'll come back ;) Thank you !
  14. V

Hi, I am new in fabrik and try to use for my project. Quickly: I have a form with multi-pages and after paiement, user can access to download files (generated via form save) in their user account. So, I'll think to process like this: 1- I created form (table) 2- I propose pay plan ( and use...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back