Some help about my project

Virginie84

Hi,

I am new in fabrik and try to use for my project.

Quickly:
I have a form with multi-pages and after paiement, user can access to download files (generated via form save) in their user account.

So, I'll think to process like this:
1- I created form (table)
2- I propose pay plan ( and use J2store to do that ) + register + pay (to use plugin Fabrik j2store )
3- I propose to download the product by e-commerce user account. (I generate files each time user want to download)

My first question is: Can I do that with fabrik ? Is it a good way ?

I have begin the 1st step, but I have some issues:
I have created 2 table: Dossier and Associer.
Dossier may have several Associer. And I want save all data after paiement.

1 - When I click on "show data" in "dossier" and "associers" I have an error like: "Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Associes: <br />"

I'm waiting your feed back and I'll post new questions ;)

Thank you ,
Virginie

Can you enable Fabrik debugging (in Fabrik Options "Debugging" set "Allow Fabrik Debug"=yes)

Ok with debugging mode, it's more easy to find the problem. So my database connection was wrong, now it's ok.
I continue to test and I'll come back ;)

Thank you !

I still can see an error with your list id 1: "Unknown column '1' in 'order clause'
Do you have set an Order by (in list settings Data/Data) using a trashed or unpublished element?

Hi,

Yes It's possible, but I have a new developpement in local and I'll go put in my server this afternoon.

But my major issue it's that:
"Dossier" data can have zero or several "Associ?s" data, but I register all data when user do payement. My link between dossier data and associer data is id_dossier.
The issue is: the value id_dossier data in Associer is null (in the record).
How I can resolve that?

And could you say if my project can be do with Fabrik and my process is the good way ?
1- I created form (table)
2- I propose pay plan ( and use J2store to do that ) + register + pay (to use plugin Fabrik j2store )
3- I propose to download the product by e-commerce user account. (I generate files each time user want to download)

Thank's.
Virginie

PS: I'm going to update my project online. So it'll change in few minutes/hours

I need to take a look on the back end at what you have so far to get a better sense of what you are trying to do. But the username/password you provided in my Sites doesn't work.

-- hugh

Hi,

I have update the user, now it's ok, you can load with this user.
I have migrate my local site on my server and I have a SQL error, I'm trying to resolve that.

Hi,

I have a big problem with mine joomla installation. So I'm deleting all and reinstall. Don't go in my web site ! I post a new post when all is ok on my side.

Thank's.

Members online

No members online now.
Back