Search results

1. M

Unable to connect to the Database: This driver is unsupported in PHP 7, please use the MySQLi or ...

Wierd. I switched on Joomla debug mode & Fabrik started to work ok. I switch OFF Joomla debug mode & Fabrik still works ok. Just dont understand that!
  2. M

Unable to connect to the Database: This driver is unsupported in PHP 7, please use the MySQLi or ...

Hi there, I'm hoping someone out there can point me in the right direction. I have been using Joomla for many years, so am fairly comfortable with applying updates etc. I recently updated to 3.7, and applied the patches to make sure it all works ok. I have never used Fabrik before & figured I...
  3. M

Hi there, I'm hoping someone out there can point me in the right direction. I have been using Joomla for many years, so am fairly comfortable with applying updates etc. I recently updated to 3.7, and applied the patches to make sure it all works ok. I have never used Fabrik before & figured...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back