Search results

1. M

Help with php in calc field

Hello , I have the following code in my calc field: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- // Get a db connection. $myDb = \Joomla\CMS\Factory::getContainer()->get('DatabaseDriver'); // Create a new query object. $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true)...
  2. M

Has anyone created a sport league system using fabrik with table ranking, people profiles, members, clubs etc ?

I was just wondering if anyone has created such application that can share their experience. Thanks Alex
  3. M

How to eliminate duplicate data in CDD ?

Hi, I tried several options but I either get an error or all the data are not displayed from the dropdown menu. I have a CDD element in a table overlapping with following concat (SELECT activity_name FROM activities WHERE id = {thistable}.activity_name) {thistable} (intemgroup1 table name)...
  4. M

Conflict between two CCD fields in a list/form using same table as source

Hello, I have one form/list in which I need to have duplicate elements. I am trying to do the following: Elements Project 1 - DD field to table projects Activities 1- CCD field to relational table intemgroup1 on field acitivity_name, watch Project 1 name on project_name intemgroup1...
  5. M

Advise on how to syntax to display calc data in a dropdown menu for selection

Hi, My data from calc field are currently display in a text list $rows = $myDb->loadObjectList(); $list = array(); foreach ($rows as $row) { $list[] = "<li>" . $row->subactivity_name . "</li>"; } I need to list the data in a dropdown so I can select an option. I tried some php coding but...
  6. M

syntax for using AND in where clause

Hello, I have the following where clause but it seems not to be working. ->where('projects.project_name = ' . $myDb->quote('{overlapping___project_1}') AND 'activities.activity_name = ' . $myDb->quote('{overlapping___activity}')); Does anyone knows the proper syntact for using AND in where...
  7. M

Cascading drop-down third level dependency on the first two selections

I have 4 tables. One table projects, second activities, third subactivity and fourth table named act_subact containing the ids and their relations. I have created a list named comparison with 3 fields actually 5 but the other 2 are just text fields. First field projects with dropdown field...
  8. M

tabs-group-by problem

Hello, I am trying to resolve this problem but I cant figure out which way. The following is the situation: I have 3 tables in a relation. In the first table projects in tabs is set by field project name and under group by is set to the joint field of the second table activities. Relation...
  9. M

List with joint tables

Hello everyone, I looked over the forum and there are couple of similar question but they are older posts. So my trouble is the following. I have 3 tables joint together via one relation table. Table 1 - Project, Table 2 - Activities, Table 3 - Sub activities, Table 4 is relation table...
  10. M

Timeline plugin implementation empty image

Hi everyone, Its been a while since I worked with Fabrik and I am a little bit rusty. I appreciate if anyone can help me out with setting up the timeline plugin. I have created one list with fields task name , date start and date end. I created the timeline visualisation and I have set it...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back