Search results

1. albertotactik

Join Inner

Let's see if you can give me an enlightening view… I have created 3 tables "Student" table Name + last name "Emateria" table asignatura "Evaluate" table Note 1 + Note2 + Media Idalumno (FK) Idmateria(FK) I have created 2 foreign keys in table "evalua" Idalumno, Idmateria I would like that...
  2. albertotactik

Foreign key fabrik

Good morning:D I have a doubt Can I do this directly from a Fabrik to create a foreign key? Manually, I can do this using ALTER TABLE `companies` ADD CONSTRAINT` companiescity2` FOREIGN KEY (`city`) REFERENCES` cities` (`idcity`); I doubt if creating a databasejoin element from fabrik, the...
  3. albertotactik

Table collects data

Good morning How could you get that in the "tabla riesgos" It will store the data in the "ficha proceso" table And it will also store the data from the "weakness" table and the "threat" table thank you I attach an image ...
  4. albertotactik

Show values from other tables

Good Let's see if you can help me… or give me some ideas, so I can investigate… I have 3 tables with their respective elements TABLE A TABLE C TABLE B I would like Table C to show some data from Table A and Table B. the first data in table C ... I take it using a databasejoin that points to...
  5. albertotactik

Add Records Automatically

Hello, I'll need help... I'll explain... Is it possible to add records from a form? I have 1 field "FIELD" called "weaknesses 1" I would need there to be a "+ symbol" to add another field "weaknesses 2" And if I click on the “+” symbol again, I could add another field “weaknesses 3” And so on…...
  6. albertotactik

I can't download fabrik 3.1

Hello. I need to download fabrik 3.1, could someone provide me with the zip? Apparently, I can't register, nor use my username and password to download... Is anyone else experiencing this temporary error? thanks in advance...
  7. albertotactik

fabrik 3.10 no download

hello, I am trying to log in to be able to download fabrik 3.10 from https://fabrikar.com/downloads and it won't let me log in... It tells me to contact administrator. Thank you albertotactik
  8. albertotactik

Presentation of elements on screen

Hello, I have a curiosity... in a form with 10 elements ... and with the same "group" Can I display 4 elements with 2 columns and 2 rows? and 6 elements in 2 rows of 3 columns ... I have been able to change the number of columns, in "group" design and I change the group name of the element ...
  9. albertotactik

add a separator line after inserting an element

very good it is possible to add a "separator" line after inserting an element ... taking into account that the element belongs to the same group ... I show an example ...
  10. albertotactik

element textarea letter "P"

very good, I have a "textarea" element what the letter "p" means. how can you remove ... ?? keeping the WYSIWYG editor ??? Thanks + thanks
  11. albertotactik

500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

very good, I have made some changes in some values and fields ... of the elements of a form and now I see that when doing a "query" list ... it gives me an error: 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list I've been analyzing for several hours ... and I just can't find the error...
  12. albertotactik

Edit databasejoin element in a list

Good day Is it possible to edit a databasejoin element in a list? I explain List A value "car" List B value "person" LIST C ... the union of the person and the car that rents will remain. I would like that when I edit the list C… WHICH INCLUDES 2 DATABASEJOIN and to be able to change the car…...
  13. albertotactik

UPSERT condition

hello, I use a UPSERT plugin ... which works very well for me, to modify a value of a table called "X" It would be possible to add an “IF” in the “condition” section of the plugin… so that it modifies the value, only when a field in the “Y” table that I am editing is equal to the “cancel”...
  14. albertotactik

Checkbox element "if it is checkbox Send email"

Good Morning, I need an idea or help, to do something complex for me ... I present the case: in a form, I have a "checked" option if "checked" is checked then send an email with "SUBJECT" and "BODY" saying "modified document" (it could be an email address stored in some table) for example. it...
  15. albertotactik

export list to a csv xls

Good Morning, Is it possible to export a list of several selected items to an excel? Or export a list of what is displayed on the screen. It exports me to an excel, but with all the values of the table. I understand that it can be done, but I have no way of achieving it. Thanks in advance.
  16. albertotactik

add 3 rows element calc

Good, I have created a “calc” element and it calculates me correctly, the values of each “id” or “row” that represents a year. Is it possible that when consulting or editing the form you can have the totals for each year? (each year is a row, of the same person and with ID managers) 2017 + 2018...
  17. albertotactik

Separator form

good morning... Let's see if you can help me... I need to create a separator line in a form ... (green arrow frame) and I wish I could highlight in bold, or frame ... 3 elements (green arrow frame) It's possible?? thank you alberto
  18. albertotactik

create "items" or boxes automatically

Good Morning, It is possible that Fabrik can do the following. In a form, there is a numeric element that asks for number of fees ... If I write “10” quotas, the system can create 10 elements, in order to enter quantities in each of the 10 elements… thanks Alberto
  19. albertotactik

define the number of columns to display in a list

good I wish I could define the number of columns to display in a list ... it's possible? Thank you Alberto
  20. albertotactik

Add multiple data

Good Morning, I have created a form with several fields. I show you an example Name Payment date Payment amount… The question arises, when I have to include several payments and different amounts ... it is possible that you can create in an automated way, or through a button, several boxes to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back