Search results

1. F

[SOLVED] fields view in list view setting calculations - sum - split

Goodmorning everyone I have a field set in list view setting calculations - sum - split on field "clco". The field clco is a databasejoin. The sum of the table also shows the id of the table. I ask if anyone knows how to remove id and symbol &. Thank you
  2. F

[SOLVED] pre-filter in additional user field

please, is a pre-filter possible in the additional user field? Thanks
  3. F

upload file problem

the system has always worked correctly now presents the following problem: file upload field works in backend but not in frontend Upload file from administrator login frontend profile: I see the file edit (no changes), save: the file disappears Thank you all PHP active on Linux...
  4. F

[SOLVED] calc condition if ...

I still ask for help: i use in a calc field: if ({_classi___of_strum_mus} == 3) {return 6; } else { return 0; } the field {_classi___of_strum_mus} is a checkbox of values, for example: ["1", "2", "3"]. == is wrong; what is the right parameter for contains? always thanks
  5. F

[Solved] viewer fields in the user list

Sorry for the bad english. In a table, I use user plugins to automatically insert the user table ID so that it assigns ownership of the record to the user who writes it. In that table, I would like to set a field that shows, for example, the field "name" associate at the id assigned...
  6. F

[Solved] database connection

thanks for the hospitality. I have set up a database and used fabrik on this. Then I migrated everything to another database and backed up to another site. I have set the default database connection on the new database to fabrik, as well as the overall configuration of joomla, but the old and...
  7. F

You can not add fields to this list

i'm new, sorry for bad english. Today every table does not let you add elements. thank you so much
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back