Search results

1. Y

THE VIDEO TUTORIAL HAVE DISAPPEARED

The idea of new ones it's great. Why you don't put the older ones on youtube while you are recording the others? Thanks
  2. Y

After saved module on related I see all list

Hi, I have a master list Orders and a Related data list Messages. Messages has Order in a join-on element 1) From Orders list page I click on related messages (related data) of Order 2 (id=2) 2) Now I see only messages with join-on on Order 2 3) I click "+ Add", fill the new message form and...
  3. Y

Reply button for message system

Hi, I have a list of messages like in a forum or help desk, How can I do a Reply button so that the correct receiver will be selected for the message? Thanks!
  4. Y

[Solved] Related add not prefill id of database join element

Ok so let's Empty trash! Thanks!
  5. Y

Is possible I did a text column on order and after deleted because I wanted to do on messages so I've deleted the wrong element. Probably when I delete a list or an element (or rename) a message about the db table must be shown ("Do you want to delete also the related DB column/table?")
  6. Y

I don't have multiple connections. I've searched for "text" element and there is only one in group Messages (look at attachment). Changing join on with Value = id[raccomended] and Label = id all works! I don't understand why I can see "text" on dropdown id and dropdown label. Is it a...
  7. Y

Hi, I did two new tables with English names. The tables are Orders and Messages (with join-on order id). The problem is not solved 1) I've used all default options 2) I attach images of what I did (the file name help you to understand the page). If you need other images I will do them. 3) I'm...
  8. Y

1) Yes I'm working on backend but I will show in frontend at the end. Can I? is it better if I work on frontend? 2) Module is where I input data of secondary table (the table with join-on element) 3) Is possible I've modified the element join-on after enabling related data. I don't remember...
  9. Y

On master list: index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=18 On master detail: index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=18&rowid=1 On module of secondary list: index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&cid=17&formid=17&referring_table=18&serv_messaggi___id_ordine_raw=1 What...
  10. Y

It's all public acces and set to id[raccomanded]. I had copies of the list for different access levels so I've putted ALL on ALL join-on to public. I've also used public for the list on all access Is it possible that doing copies create problems on related data? Thanks!
  11. Y

Hi, On Fabrik wiki: Links to Forms:(top) Link to form - creates a new column with a link to the related table's form. The database join element will be pre-filled with the active records value. Why I have a void field on database join element when I click on the link for adding a new element...
  12. Y

fabriks-parameters dead link on First steps

Thank to you for your nice support. I'm happy I can give my small contribution After my first project I think I will help with an updated, better translation of Fabrik in my language
  13. Y

fabriks-parameters dead link on First steps

Hi, I don't have permission to edit the page but at: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/index/ at First steps the link Fabrik's parameters must link to: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/fabriks-parameters/ (now link to...
  14. Y

My ticket system... I'm making a big mess :(((

I did but when I try to add an element it loose the order_id so it's like it's not linked to the master list Thanks!
  15. Y

Thanks! If I've did all correctly Related Data put the button on the list. I need the button on detail Is correct what I'm telling?
  16. Y

I've changed a dead wiki link

Hi, I've change in: Joining list and form data the link: Related data links (works when using databasejoin element and, when globally set, also with user element) to: List Related data so now is not a dead link in wiki I hope it's all correct now Thanks!
  17. Y

Hi, Despite the help I'm receiving here I'm not able to do my project also because I'm not organizing it well. My scenario it's: I have many orders with messages (exactly like in a ticket system... this is a custom ticket system) associated to the single order I'm trying to do 2 pages with...
  18. Y

How to make a field readonly after it's saved

I'm checking Thanks!
  19. Y

Group column element disposition

Hi, I see on group I have a tab for choose the number of column so if I enter 2 columns I will have: element 1 | element 4 element 2 | element 5 element 3 | element 6 How can I choose the first element that will be putted on column 2? I want to have: element 1| element 5 element 2| element...
  20. Y

How to make a field readonly after it's saved

Ok but the filtered list of messages must be filtered with the id of Detail. How to do that? I did a left join from detail to messages but now I see it's not so useful. Thanks!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back