My ticket system... I'm making a big mess :(((

yodam

Hi,
Despite the help I'm receiving here I'm not able to do my project also because I'm not organizing it well.
My scenario it's:

I have many orders with messages (exactly like in a ticket system... this is a custom ticket system) associated to the single order

I'm trying to do 2 pages with this aspect:

Page ORDER
------------------
Item code: it0387362
Color: Red

>Link to associated messages<

Page MESSAGES
-----------------------
  • 1-10-2019 18:22 Hello, I need... file1.jpg file2.jpg |__Reply button or link__| <--------- Readonly
  • 1-10-2019 14:11 Hello, I need... file1.jpg file2.jpg |__Reply button or link__| <--------- Readonly
  • 1-10-2019 13:01 Hello, I need... file1.jpg file2.jpg |__Reply button or link__| <--------- Readonly
  • 1-10-2019 11:00 Hello, I need... file1.jpg file2.jpg |__Reply button or link__| <--------- Readonly

Now when I tryed to put the >Link to associated messages< as a link element of group "Order" and used the NoOne access to make it read only by user, the link became hidden so the default value (a link to associated messages page like /index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=10) is not clickable

At the end I don't find a way to do this project. I accept to change the layout in everything that makes sense (one page with join, two pages as I said here,... everything).

If someone wants to suggest me to do "one page with join" I have to say that was a problem to put readonly messages and a "Post a new message" link/button. This is my previous thread about: https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.p...d-readonly-after-its-saved.49466/#post-258645

Thanks to all!

Maybe the comment form plugin is something you can have a look
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/comment-form-plugin/

Or you can use the "Related Data" (I think you've already found it).
Enable only "Add" (and view but no edit) access for the related data list (messages).

You can still have the messages as list join with repeat to show them in the list and in the form.
Set the repeat group to "show readonly".

Thanks!
If I've did all correctly Related Data put the button on the list. I need the button on detail

Is correct what I'm telling?

I did but when I try to add an element it loose the order_id so it's like it's not linked to the master list

Thanks!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back