Search results

1. Y

After saved module on related I see all list

Hi, I have a master list Orders and a Related data list Messages. Messages has Order in a join-on element 1) From Orders list page I click on related messages (related data) of Order 2 (id=2) 2) Now I see only messages with join-on on Order 2 3) I click "+ Add", fill the new message form and...
  2. Y

Reply button for message system

Hi, I have a list of messages like in a forum or help desk, How can I do a Reply button so that the correct receiver will be selected for the message? Thanks!
  3. Y

[Solved] Related add not prefill id of database join element

Hi, On Fabrik wiki: Links to Forms:(top) Link to form - creates a new column with a link to the related table's form. The database join element will be pre-filled with the active records value. Why I have a void field on database join element when I click on the link for adding a new element...
  4. Y

fabriks-parameters dead link on First steps

Hi, I don't have permission to edit the page but at: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/index/ at First steps the link Fabrik's parameters must link to: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/fabriks-parameters/ (now link to...
  5. Y

I've changed a dead wiki link

Hi, I've change in: Joining list and form data the link: Related data links (works when using databasejoin element and, when globally set, also with user element) to: List Related data so now is not a dead link in wiki I hope it's all correct now Thanks!
  6. Y

My ticket system... I'm making a big mess :(((

Hi, Despite the help I'm receiving here I'm not able to do my project also because I'm not organizing it well. My scenario it's: I have many orders with messages (exactly like in a ticket system... this is a custom ticket system) associated to the single order I'm trying to do 2 pages with...
  7. Y

Group column element disposition

Hi, I see on group I have a tab for choose the number of column so if I enter 2 columns I will have: element 1 | element 4 element 2 | element 5 element 3 | element 6 How can I choose the first element that will be putted on column 2? I want to have: element 1| element 5 element 2| element...
  8. Y

Some Elements on single column on repeatable group

Hi, I have a join where I have repeatble groups on a single row so: Detail ----------- Element1: 1000 Element2: black Repeatable Group ----------------------------- Name | Attachment 1 | Attachment 2| Attachment 3...
  9. Y

How to make a field readonly after it's saved

Hi, A message creator user write a message in a textarea. After he save it it must become readonly forever. How to do this field writable/salvageable only once? Thanks!
  10. Y

[SOLVED] A label after a field

Hi, I want to put a label (like euro, dollars, kilometers, miles,etc.) after an input field/element. So: Distance: |____________| Kilometers How to do? Thanks!
  11. Y

Message/Ticket system

Hi, I need to do a message system beetween 2 users (a ticket system) so: When user 1 is logged can not modify messages of user 2 but see them as labels or readonly fields like in a forum. Also once user1 has saved his message he see it as readonly and can change it only by pressing a button...
  12. Y

Documentation

Hi, After some days on Fabrik I think this extension it's a magical invention. Fabrik it's the best idea I see since years. The problem it's the documentation that it's not complete, not all for joomla 3 (the documentation for joomla 2 was better) and not for designing big projects. It's not...
  13. Y

Organize fabrik projects

Hi, I need to do a project with fabrik with multiple view depending on logged user. In this project there are a document customer that require a translation and a seller that do the translation 1) The customer can write Messages (list/table) to the seller and/or to our Departments (list/table)...
  14. Y

This site is not always https

Hi, Firefox say that this site is not secure and passwords are used. Please make it always httpS in homepage, links,etc. Thanks!
  15. Y

How to translate

Hi, I have seen the Italian translation is not perfect. Freesyle Translation Manager not find the component (why?!?). How can I proceed to do a good installable translation? is it possible to activate the English language only for the administration of Fabrik? Thanks!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back