Search results

1. murugappan

Repeated Group related database table has an odd name

Hi, I created list called "staff profile" which has a repeated group for education. All seems fine in the UI but problem comes when a linked table is created for the repeated group. The main list table is named "hrm_staff_profile" as defined but the repeated group table has an odd name...
  2. murugappan

What happen "How do I ..." Page?

I tried all the links in the "How do I ..." page and none work. Has this been moved elsewhere? I want to find out how to create a new list from an existing database table.
  3. murugappan

How do i find my posts?

Hi, I dont see an feature in the forum where i can find all my posts. How do i do that?
  4. murugappan

Embedding a list into a form

Hi, I need help with embedding a list into a form. The basic idea is for doctor to review the profile of a patient (form) and below the form there should be details of all the treatment has received todate. I have not done the tables yet for this requirement until i simulate a sample. To...
  5. murugappan

How to define an optional field

Hi, I want define a field which optional but has validation when data is entered. My Example is: (1) I have a field Contact Name (2) If the Contact Name field is not empty, then i want request for Email Address which is the optional field. I want the Email Address field to have email...
  6. murugappan

What's wrong with the creator's of Fabrik

I notice that most of the links are either broken, dont exists or incomplete. Even the help is outdated and many cases. Its so sad that a powerful tool for Joomla is left to rot. Is there anyone really maintaining the software?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back