Search results

1. Bibi44

Export to Csv Format

Sorry, I don't understand how to solve my problem and can't find a very detailed solution to get there. I'm really a beginner. Thanks
  2. Bibi44

Export to Csv Format

Thanks I'm looking.
  3. Bibi44

Export to Csv Format

Indeed I did the updates, here is the error message. "CSV export Loading... 0 / records. save to"
  4. Bibi44

Export to Csv Format

Hello, I have version 3.10 and the Csv still does not work.
  5. Bibi44

Export to Csv Format

Hi there, Since the Php8 update, it is impossible to export data in Csv format. How to do? Thank you all for your responses.
  6. Bibi44

Average calculation with 2 digits after the decimal point.

Hello I found, it was necessary to put "2". Good day to all
  7. Bibi44

Average calculation with 2 digits after the decimal point.

Good morning all, I'm stuck on a calculation. In a calculation field, I want the average, so I enabled average with rounding "1" but rounding is bad. Here is an example, I would like 1.11 and it gives me 1.10. Thank you all for your help.
  8. Bibi44

Publishing date

I did not understand everything. Can you develop. Thank you
  9. Bibi44

Put on each page in "PDF" the title of the list.

I did not understand everything. Can you develop. Thank you
  10. Bibi44

Publishing date

Hello everyone, Can we put on a list in "PDF", the date of edition. Thank you for your answers.
  11. Bibi44

Put on each page in "PDF" the title of the list.

Hello everyone, On all my lists created, the title of the list is only visible on the first page in "pdf". How to make it appear on every page. Thank you for your help
  12. Bibi44

Best templates to use with Fabrik

For my part I am testing Purity 3 and it works well
  13. Bibi44

Automatic export to Excel

Hello everyone, Here is my subject: I have several "Fabrik" lists on my website, and I wanted to know how to automatically transfer my data to Excel, either using a button, or something else, currently I do it with the export "CSV" Is there a way to automate. Thank you for your answers?
  14. Bibi44

Multiple lists from one list

Good evening, I created a new table and linked this to the existing table, great it works great, this is what I was looking for. Thank you for your help.
  15. Bibi44

Hello, By copying list A to List B, when I am going to make modifications in List A, the modifications will be done automatically in list B. Thank you for your reply.
  16. Bibi44

Hello, Thank you, I look at all this quickly. Have a good day.
  17. Bibi44

Hello everyone, I have a database that works well with a master list. My question: from this list, can I create several lists. Let me explain: I have a list which includes a very detailed directory. I would like to create several more lists from this one in order to have separate results...
  18. Bibi44

Download in CSV format

Hello everyone, Since I changed Template and installed Protostar template, everything is working again. Good afternoon.
  19. Bibi44

Download in CSV format

Hello, Yes I have tried other browsers, but it's still the same.
  20. Bibi44

Download in CSV format

Hello I would think more for JS errors in browser console? because when I click on CSV in all my lists, there is no reaction, as if it could not find the way.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back