Search results

1. Bibi44

Export to Csv Format

Hi there, Since the Php8 update, it is impossible to export data in Csv format. How to do? Thank you all for your responses.
  2. Bibi44

Average calculation with 2 digits after the decimal point.

Good morning all, I'm stuck on a calculation. In a calculation field, I want the average, so I enabled average with rounding "1" but rounding is bad. Here is an example, I would like 1.11 and it gives me 1.10. Thank you all for your help.
  3. Bibi44

Publishing date

Hello everyone, Can we put on a list in "PDF", the date of edition. Thank you for your answers.
  4. Bibi44

Put on each page in "PDF" the title of the list.

Hello everyone, On all my lists created, the title of the list is only visible on the first page in "pdf". How to make it appear on every page. Thank you for your help
  5. Bibi44

Automatic export to Excel

Hello everyone, Here is my subject: I have several "Fabrik" lists on my website, and I wanted to know how to automatically transfer my data to Excel, either using a button, or something else, currently I do it with the export "CSV" Is there a way to automate. Thank you for your answers?
  6. Bibi44

Multiple lists from one list

Hello everyone, I have a database that works well with a master list. My question: from this list, can I create several lists. Let me explain: I have a list which includes a very detailed directory. I would like to create several more lists from this one in order to have separate results...
  7. Bibi44

Download in CSV format

Hello everyone, I can no longer download my data in CSV format. Who can help me. Thank you in advance.
  8. Bibi44

Calculated fields.

Hello everyone, In a list, I have an "Amount" field in Euros. At the bottom of the list this field is calculated. I give you my concerns in detail and I have not found a solution: "Rising Mr Bricolage Debit 6.10 € Gas Oil Debit 32.70 € Grand Total: 38.800000000000004 € As you can see, the amount...
  9. Bibi44

Separate form elements with headings.

Hello everyone, I have created several forms that work very well and would like to improve their presentation. Is it possible to add 'Heading' style fields to the form: let me explain: before entering last name, first name etc .., can we add a field: "Your Coordinates" below there would be the...
  10. Bibi44

Create Miniatures

Hello everyone, In a list, I created products with an image. When I want to make a thumbnail appear in the list, I cannot view this thumbnail. Can you guide me. Thanks everyone.
  11. Bibi44

Insert a Barcode and Qr code

Hello, Is it possible to insert a "Bar Code" or "Qr Code" field in a Fabrik table. Thank you for your answers.
  12. Bibi44

Google and Fabrik Calendar

Hello everyone, Is it possible to import my Google Calendar into the Fabrik Calendar. I did not find a solution. How to do. Thank you for your answers.
  13. Bibi44

"Id and Params" file

Hello everyone, When I export to CSV, I always have "id and Params" files embedded in my Excel folder, and I wouldn't want them. How to do. Thank you for your answers.
  14. Bibi44

Joomla version 3.10.00

Hello everyone, I just had an update of Joomla, it is version 3.10.00 and since then I have a message when I use Fabrik: "Error Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla. DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin until this is resolved. Please visit our web site and check for...
  15. Bibi44

Create a Mailing

Hello, Can you create a mail merge from a list. Thank you for your answers.
  16. Bibi44

Activate drop-down lists according to the data of the first list.

Good morning all, I would like to create a drop-down list of a menu, with "starter, main course and dessert" and I would like that when I select "starter" it opens another list with all the entrees. Is it possible. Thank you for your answers.
  17. Bibi44

Move field to list.

Good morning all, In a list, I forgot to put a field and it is found at the bottom of my form. Can be moved without having to redo all. Thank you for your answers.
  18. Bibi44

Google calendar sync

Good morning all, I didn't understand how google calendar sync works for Fabrik. In addition, we must install the latest version of the PHP library ZendGdata, and when we want to download it, it is impossible. Thank you for you precious help.
  19. Bibi44

Style date Tuesday May 25, 2021

Hello, Can we put a date in the format: Tuesday May 25, 2021. Thanks a lot for your answers.
  20. Bibi44

Margins in Pdf

Good morning all Is there a way to set the margins in a Pdf. Thank you for your answers.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back