Create a Mailing

Good morning all,
I have made exactly the settings sent as attachments to create an email, I check the item I want to send by email, I send and I receive well BUT not the attachment.
What do you think?
Thank you for your answers

It's working fine here.

Do you mean the LIST email plugin or the FORM email plugin?

I select a line in the list and I want to send it. I do receive email but without the selected line.

Here is the example: I select my 2 lines well, but I do not receive them by email.

Example screen shot(top)

index.php

You said "I send and I receive well BUT not the attachment."
So did you get the email but without attachment (what did you select in "Choisissez un fichier")?

Or didn't you receive an email at all?
"Robert" is no email address, so does "Robert" have a valid email address and is the correct Email field selected in the "Address book" settings?

Hello,
I am in a Fabrik list, I select as on the image I have attached, 2 lines (IF I understood correctly, these 2 lines will become attachments). Then I click on the envelope, right at the top of the form I have 2 records of taken in question, I select the emails of my recipients, in the example Robert does not have email, but I have well an email and I send it all. I do receive the email but without the 2 lines that I had selected.
I can't seem to find where the bug is.
Thanks everyone.

these 2 lines will become attachments
No. Attachments are the ones you are selecting in "Choisissez un fichier".
The content of the two records you have selected will show in the email body (depending of which placeholders you put in the "Message" field and/or what you've set as "Content template" and/or "Template"
With "Merge email" you'll get both records in one email, without it's one email for each record.
upload_2021-6-7_13-47-3.png
Please see https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/email-list-plugin

Ah yes, I did not understand, on the other hand, what a reserved space is.
Thank you again for all.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back