1054 Unknown column

aje

Suddently i am getting this error. 1054 Unknown column 'forhandlere.fhpoststed' in 'field list' when i try to view a detail page or form. I also had a 500 error on the list page so i deleted the join and put it in again. now the list works but not detail page and form page. Any ideas

Its critical that i solve this fast for a customer.

This means Fabrik has a list element it is trying to access in the underlying database that does not exist. I had this problem yesterday. Managed to somehow delete a table column without getting all the elements that pointed at it. (had parent/child relationship elements).
It seems to me that one fix is to go to the "forms" list in Fabrik and click on "update table" on the form for the list that is thowing the error. I think that fixed it, but I'm not 100% sure, I did a lot of stuff.
If that doesn't work, (and I can't remember for sure), you can go to php admin and add the column to the table.

-bob

Did you update Fabrik?
Do you have dbjoin elements with Concat label or Data where and you are using the explicit table name "forhandlere" in your queries?
Fabrik is working with table aliases (e.g. ...FROM forhandlere AS forhandlere_0 ...), so use {thistable} (literally) instead of the explicit table name.

Which site is this on? I had a look at the one in your My Sites, but I don't see any table or element names matching that.

-- hugh

I have updated the my sites. have put the link to the list in the notes field.

I have tried to update database but no luck.

Last edited:
Du er ikke autorisert til ? se denne ressursen.

Which list/form is it in the backend?

I think I found it:
your CDD in the form katalogSendeliste has the "hardcoded"
forhandlere.fhpoststed (and some more forhandlere.xy)
in or Concat label.
Use {thistable}.fhpoststed etc

your CDD (what is CCD) ? is it in the template ? i only have custom template on the pdf list

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back