3 autofill issues

skyrun

1. the auto-complete width field width under details-advanced for the element is being ignored
  2. if there is an email in the field, used to work to search for barry@skyrun.com (f2.1) but now works on barry@ or skyrun.com, but if you have letters on either side of the @, returns no records.
  3. the js for the form (including the autofill) sometimes doesn't work and page has to be reloaded for the autofill to 'take'. perhaps same 'order' issue as the list view on the front end and database join element choices on the backend, but for the form?

I've had a go at addressing these issues, could you update and check - especially the timing one?
thanks
-Rob

thanks! more testing required, but i think you got #'s 2 and 3. on #1, i now understand better how the bootstrap class that is set determines the width on input and textarea elements. HOWEVER and have it working on input and textarea HOWEVER i think that on an autofill field type that you are NOT currently including the bootstrap class in the HTML ('input-xxlarge' for example). you're putting in autocomplete-trigger, but not the bootstrap class.

indeed, I had not added the class to the autocomplete code. I've now done that and also fixed the auto-complete highlighting when navigating via the key (up/down) to select list items

-Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back