Another build

jstubbs

Rob, Hugh, et. al.,

Any chance of pushing out another build of Fabrik 3 alpha, incorporating all the svn changes since the initial build?

I mangled my sandbox and I just can not get Fabrik back to a working state. Even with a clean install of J and following all the updates. I must be missing something, though I've followed all my notes. <shrug>

Jeff

I'm working on it - have some issues with the installation at the moment which is blocking things.....

I'm working on it - have some issues with the installation at the moment which is blocking things.....

Are you referring to the Joomla! error reported as " -1 - An error has occurred. Folder already exists " with a call stack of:

Code:
11     Com_FabrikInstallerScript->install()     /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/component.php:394
12     Com_FabrikInstallerScript->moveFiles()     /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/tmp/install_4dfb4de564ab1/packages/install_4dfb4de588efd/com_fabrik.manifest.class.php:29
13     JFolder::copy()     /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/tmp/install_4dfb4de564ab1/packages/install_4dfb4de588efd/com_fabrik.manifest.class.php:108
14     JError::raiseError()     /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php:55
15     JError::raise()     /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:179
I keep putzing with your ant build script with the latest svn and this is the error that's always reported upon installation. Both the pre-alpha from "http://fabrikar.com/downloads" and the zip file from the ant build, have the same directory/file structure. But if you examine the com_fabrik.manifest.class.php file there's a slight difference. The download's version has this at line 104:
Code:
if (!upgrade && !JFolder::exists($dest)) {
Where the svn version has this at line 104:
Code:
if (!$upgrade && !JFolder::exists($dest)) {
That block of code appears to move the fabrikfeed directory to "/libraries/joomla/document". But if you revert the svn to the download's version, you have a "successful" install. (but the fabrikfeed directory still isn't moved). Problems with the if construct??

Of course, if that isn't the installation problem, please excuse the above blather.

Jeff

yes that was horrid - basically a full day of trying the installer. Lots of odd issues that seemingly would appear at random times.
Want to get the csv import working from admin and check if there are any other reported big issues and release a new alpha

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back