Apply, Save, Cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.

iainf365

Just installed latest version Fabrik today. Looks great but hit a problem. When trying to view/edit the sample data, the page has no Apply, Save, Cancel buttons. I created a new Table and Group which produced 15 various Elements. If I try to create a new Element I get this error.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3840 bytes) in /home/sites/fairweatherinternet.com/public_html/content/includes/Cache/Lite.php on line 483

If I try to edit an Element a get a plain page with this error along with the Element fields:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11520 bytes) in /home/sites/fairweatherinternet.com/public_html/content/includes/domit/xml_domit_getelementsbypath.php on line 74. Again no Apply, Save,etc.

The message could be true about memory but not sure why this would be. Tend to let MySQL do its own thing. BTW, using Firefox.
Thanks for any suggestions or guidance.

Iain

Hi Lain,

That error message is definitely true, I have had several problems with Fabrik and XML when my memory settings for PHP were at the default. I bumped up the memory in my php.ini file to 64mb and generally everything works much better.

As for the Apply Save and Cancel buttons, it's possible there could be problems with the browser, have you tried any other browsers yet?

Also what version of Fabrik are you using? What version of PHP? What version of mySql?

Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back