Auto archive

West-Point

Since I cannot upgrade to a paid subscription I decided to post my question here. The past few days I tried to sign up for the standard support, but that doesn't work.

I got a simple question that I can't seam to figure out:
- Is it possible to auto archive entries. I have a list off events from RSEventsPro, but I want them to be archived / moved AFTER the data off the event passed.

Any ideas?

The past few days I tried to sign up for the standard support, but that doesn't work.
What was the problem?

You can link a Fabrik list to any DB table (but you must know what you are doing if you are touching tables used by other components)..
You can create a Fabrik scheduled task (php plugin) to check and modify list entries.

Thx for the quick reply, I will check this again as soon as I know how to copy the data on regular bases as described in my other topic.

What I don't get is that there isn't an auto update plugin with a few common possibilities. I am not very familiar with PHP so this means I will be stuck with a very simple task right in the beginning off my project. Not your problem, but ok :).

Regarding signing up:
- First I was not able to activate my account. I had strange errors mentioning something couldn't be found (forget what it was exactly) and mailed them to developer but didn't get a reply.
- After a few days of wait the error was gone, but now my password didn't work anymore while I am pretty sure I got this right, so I resetted the pass.
- Now the main site is offline and just shows 'here' and I also can't access 'my subscriptions'

So I'll have to wait I guess.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back