Autofill and dbjoin rendered as autocomplete?

sales2010

Hello,

It is possible to use autofill together with a dbjoin element rendered as autocomplete?

What i need is the same idea if i will use dropdown instead of autocomplete, to autofill a form based on selection made in dbjoin element.

I tried today using the latest github version, but nothing happen after i selected the value from search results. The dbjoin element is set as "Field to observe". I also tried to trigger the form using this element, but nothing happen...

Thank you

In theory it should work, do you have a test url I can see to check what happens when the autocomplete runs?

sorry for the late response, i've been in a (very) short vacation :) No, i don't have an online website for testing, i have a test website on my local computer and the live website on our intranet...

I am using dbjoin with autocomplete on my site and it is working (reasonably well). I have an updated autocomplete to fix a number of minor bugs, but it is part of a package of js improvements which is not yet ready for merging. (Note: There is a problem with dbjoin with autocomplete not running validations, and I can help with this if you experience it).

However, I think your question is more about auto-filling various fields on a form having selected a dbjoin element from a dropdown.

Is this what the form autofill plugin is designed for?

S

Instead of using the dbjoin element as a dropdown and fill the form with data (using the autofill plugin), i need to use it as autocomplete.

Autocomplete works for me on the dbjoin - the difficulty is that autofill may not know when the autocomplete has been completed.

S

I tested with the latest github code and db join rendered as auto-complete will correctly fire the change event at the right time for the autofill plugin. So my test case is working as expected

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back