Blank Page when adding new Element

emcguire

Hey Guys,

Been Awhile since I've created a new form. When I clicked on NEW on the element page to add a new element, all I get is a blank page.

I just updated from github and now running 3.9.2. Still happening after update.

Joomla is latest version.

you guys seeing this too? or just me?

Ok, well here is the output of the errors

Warning: Declaration of PlgFabrik_ElementKaltura::renderListData($data, &$thisRow) should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::renderListData($data, stdClass &$thisRow, $opts = Array) in /home/nabcomedia/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/kaltura/kaltura.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of plgFabrik_ElementOpenstreetmap::formJavascriptClass(&$srcs, $script = '') should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::formJavascriptClass(&$srcs, $script = '', &$shim = Array) in /home/nabcomedia/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/openstreetmap/openstreetmap.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of plgFabrik_ElementOpenstreetmap::renderListData($data, &$thisRow) should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::renderListData($data, stdClass &$thisRow, $opts = Array) in /home/nabcomedia/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/openstreetmap/openstreetmap.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of PlgFabrik_ElementVideo::renderListData($data, &$thisRow) should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::renderListData($data, stdClass &$thisRow, $opts = Array) in /home/nabcomedia/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/video/video.php on line 0

Fatal error: Cannot declare class FabimageHelper, because the name is already in use in /home/nabcomedia/public_html/components/com_fabrik/helpers/image.php on line 23

I disabled the plugins referenced, and it now seems to work. at least the blank page is gone. Not sure why these plugins were causing this. I did nothing with the FabimageHelper even though that was the fatal error. simply disabling those plugins did the trick, very odd considering those were only warnings.

From which Fabrik version did you update?
Elements kaltura, openstreetmap and video were removed 2013 (I think).
So it seems you have installed these plugins with totally outdated versions (from Fabrik3.0 Joomla2.5 ?)
Check in the Extension Manager if there are more such plugins.

Last edited:
That's a great question. I have had Fabrik for a VERY VERY long time. I have just updated from github this whole time. It may have gone through an upgrade from 2.5 to 3 as well, been too long to remember.

Make sure to do the post-GitHub steps (i.e. in Extension Manager do "refresh cache" for all Fabrik).
Then all recent plugins should show Fabrik3.9.2. (exception: Fabrik library, Fabrik module tag cloud, Fabrik package, Fabrik J2Store)

All other Fabrik stuff with lower versions is leftover. I don't think you are using such plugins (they won't run anyway).
Try to deinstall (not sure if this is possible) or remove the complete folders.

Thank you sir. I have another issue now that I got that to work, I will put in a new thread. Thanks Again.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back