bootstrap - filters into 4 columns across top

trying to get the filters to be in 4 columns across the top on one line. Does the columns thing actually work yet? i see a note in the default_filters.php that it doesn't. but it does seem to change things.

My issue is that the spacing is a bit off and the 4th filter wraps to next line. Looking to possibly customize the php file but not sure what i can take out and what I can't. If i take everything out and just put the look I want will that cause any errors? meaning do the other files look for the if then on filtermode...

Will copy the template and play around to see what is what... but any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Best is to use a tool like Firebug (in Firefox) to check the CSS.
In your case the gantry template is defining e.g. CSS class ".filtertable_horiz" which has to be "reset" in your custom_css.php.

Adding
Code:
#listform_$c .filtertable_horiz {width:auto;padding:0;}
should help.

"Search" string:
if you have a custom list template and you only need English the easiest way is to edit default_filter.php, around line 34 change
echo FText::_('COM_FABRIK_SEARCH');
to
echo 'Filter Audio';

the current definition for filtertable i put in there as an attempt to get it sorted out. i will take your suggestion and see what is what tonight. thanks and thanks for the resolve on the title also.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back