bootstrap_tabs template for details view

p38

I need the same bootstrap_tabs template for the detail view that is found in the forms view.

Has this been omitted from Git perhaps?

Paul

details templates are now in a separate folder to the form templates, if you need detailed tab then you may need to copy the template folder to /components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl/
Also ensure that any reference to <form> is replaced with <div>

thanks Rob, altho I would prefer if fabrik supplied the template as part of the default (similar to forms)

If one chooses tabs for the form, then 99.99% of the time, the user will want tabs displayed on the details as well.

This alleviates any support issues on your side that could occur should mistakes be made with the copy and replace.

Paul.

I've copied the form bootstrap_tabs template to the details templates and added it to git.

From a quick test, it seems to work, although i suspect it may need some tweaking. Let me know what you think.

-- hugh

hi hugh.

the tabs are working except the labels are not adhering to the label details option (left right or none).

Paul.

OK, I'm about to submit an issue for Rob on something to do with label positioning, so remind me in a day or two, and we'll look at the labels issue in tabs in detail view.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back