Bug: different position of select column in lists depending on show-in-list in menu item

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOI

Hi,

on my site, the column with the checkboxes to select one or more rows from a list gets displayed as first or second column (after the dropdown button column) depending on the setting of "Show-in-List" in the menu-item used to open the list.

I have set the "Checkbox location" on the tab "Links" of all lists to "Beginning" and am using the "bootstrap" template for the lists.

If no elements are defined in "Show-in-List" setting of the menu item, i.e. the Show-in-List settings are derived, from the elements themselves, the select column is displayed first.

If any elements are selected in the "Show-in-List" setting of the menu-item, the select column gets displayed behind the dropdown button.

I would prefer to have the select column always show up as the first column.

Chris

When you login into my site please open the "CCT" top menu:

The menu-item "Vie my FMC Charters [read-only]" in the top-menu "Home" has no active "Show-in-List" settings, i.e. the select column is displayed first.

The menu-item "List of all CCT1 Charters" in the top-menu "CCT" has active "Show-in-List" settings, i.e. the select column is displayed second.

The two menu-items are using the same Fabrik list "FMC Charter Readonly" and both of them have active "Pre-Filter" settings.

Chris

ok I see, could you supply an ftp account in "my sites" so that I can debug why that's happening, thanks!

I added the ftp account to "my sites".

Please use the details from the "FMC J!3.2" site.

I can no longer get past the htaccess username/password popup - have the details changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back