Bug in front-end 'Export CSV' ? SQL Error ...

intramall

I have setup a simple contact form on my local server running with XAMP ( PHP4 ).

1 x "Contact Form" Group containing elements :

contact_name
contact_email
contact_tel

All elements are simple text fields.

All of them have been set to display in table views

I have added the "line 1036" Fabrik 1.03 patch

Form contains the contact form group and has been set to post to the database.

I can view the form fine - enter the details OK, and view the table view I set up for it.

However when I click on "Export CSV" from the front end I am able to download a CSV file into notepad that contains the following error :

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'\' at line 6 SQL=SELECT fabrik_internal_id AS `fabrik_internal_id`, <br /> time_date AS `time_date`, <br /> contact_name AS `contact_name`, <br /> contact_email AS `contact_email`, <br /> contact_tel AS `contact_tel` FROM jos_fabrik_formdata_3 <br /> LIMIT ,

I get the same bug using the sample Contact form. I can import CSV, just not export it, either from the back end or the front end. I just subscribed, though, and have the greatest confidence in the authors! :)

For what is worth. Me too. I'm also running 1.0.3 and changed line 1036 as indicated. Can view table ok, but get exact error as Rodin on exporting csv.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delayed responce. We are working on this problem and will provide a solution asap.

Thank you for choosing Fabrik.
-Graylan King

I should add here that I'm experiencing this bug in the back-end when viewing the database table. So not only in the front end.

Re: Bug in 'Export CSV' ? SQL Error ...

I get a similar error on my exported CSV file

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'References AS `References`

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You for this awsome component! :)

I have the same problem. I checked the downloads area, but the patch mentioned in this post (1.0.4) is not there. How can I get access to that patch? I urgently need it.

Thanks
Mariana

The update file is not on crservers.com anymore. I guess it is not a official release?
Can i get hold of this file? Is the upgrade from 1.0.3 safe?

Regards,
Patrick

The file is still available for download at crservers.

This is not an official release, I only made it available to the public in order to cooperate with this forum.

I would attach the file to this message but The maximum attachment size allowed is 260 KB.

Cheers,

Xavier

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back