Bug in the receipt form plugin

jfquestiaux

There is a recent nice addition to this plugin in the form of a way to select easily which field holds the email to send to (this could be applied to the "email" plugin too), but unfortunately the value returned is incorrect, so the receipt is not sent.

The value returned when clicking on the button is "{contacts.email}{contacts.email}" while it should be "{contacts___email}" (if I enter this latest value, the receipt is sent correctly).

Tested with a plain Fabrik 3.1 download but I don't see any fix in GitHub since then.

NOTE: If the fix requires editing of the receipt.php file, there is the PR #1185 on this file waiting to be merged.

I've committed what should be the fix for at least the . vs ___. I can't currently test my fix in the actual file, as for some reason, I can't get my browser to reload the updated JS. But it'sd a simple one line fix, and I've tested it in the console window.

The double insertion may be a Rob thing. Sometimes it seems to fire the 'mousedown' event, at line 130 of listfields.js, sometimes it fires it once. I have no clue why.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back