[BUG] - issue with Joomla 3.2.4 - cannot add menus or articles after Fabrink install

I think this is a bug. Everithing works fine in Joomla 3.2.2 but on a fresh install of 3.2.4 after I install Fabrik from website i receive a blank page when I try to create a new menu or article. GiHub didn't help.

have you checked the notification above the forum about Joomla 3.2.4 and PHP 5.3.10? Could be your problem.

Did you install the correct Fabrik?

Trying setting your error logging to max in the configuration.php file to see if you have any error messages.

The only way we can help you with this is if you can update your J! to 3.3, which means using a host that has a PHP > 5.3.10. I can't run J! 3.2.4, as I don't have any test servers running PHP 5.3.10 or less, as we don't support that, and for versions of PHP we do support, J!'s latest upgrade will go to 3.3.

We believe we have resolved the issues with J! 3.3, and in the next day or so the notice at the top of this page will go away, and we should be J! 3.3 safe. But as the notice says, we won't be supporting J! 3.2.4.

If you enable max error logging and can give us an actual PHP error message, I can do a "best effort" at fixing the problem. But I can't guarantee anything.

-- hugh

same problem with the buttons for me! In both Joomla 3.2.4 and Joomla 3.3 - with latest Github....
The buttons simply doesn?t anything - and no error message (with maximum error enabled)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back