[bug] J!2.5 plugin code in article . save get strange screen

adding plugin short code such as {fabrik view=list id=5 fab_physicians_services___services_id=47 layout=physician-list resetfilters=1 limit=200 show-title=0} to an article. once you save it you get this screen and everything works on the front end.
Capture.PNG
after save you see
Capture2.PNG

This site is looking ok in my FF (after a looong loading time).
Maybe a browser cache issue?

did you change the display reults to another value, or use the pagination for the list result?
Not all the results are showing when they should. the ajax pagination should not even come up. Besides the main issue is the admin screen going to a blank white screen with some fabrik icons.. its WEIRD!!

leeburstroghm - I think your account got bumped back down to 'Community' today, after we did some work on our subscription system. A number of accounts had gotten "stuck" in Pro, well after their subscription period ended.

I've attempted to set this forum up so you can respond to threads you started, without being able to start new ones. But I'm not 100% sure it's working.

If you can't respond to this one, can you find me on Skype and let me know? I need a guinea pig for testing that out and getting it working, so folk who goet bumped out of Pro can at least respond on existing threads.

-- hugh

I can see it on your site, but I don't see it on my test j2.5 fabrik 3.1 site. Have you tried disabling all non core content and system and button-xtd plugins to see if one of those is doing something odd?

specifically I would look for something which is trying to parse {......layout= ..... } as if I don't include the layout in the parameters then i can save the article

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back