BUG with "CreateDate" with non-standard form-format ??

manne-hoffmann

Hi there,
I am not sure whether this is a bug or intended behaviour ??

I am using the default "date_time"-Field that's being created by default with a new default-list to store the date+time when the record was created. This works fine, but recently I found that the information stored in the database will always default to "00"-seconds once I have picked a different date-format for "form format"

By default the date-format is set to "Y-m-d H:i:s" ... but I changed that to "d.m.Y H:i:s"
When this ist set, then the seconds will always be "00" instead of the actual value for the seconds when the record was created.

I am using another date_time-Field that stores when a record was last updated ("Always return todays date" is set to YES) , where I also set the date-format to "d.m.Y H:i:s" for the form format. This correctly stores the seconds!

So my workaround now is to set all form-format-settings for all my "create-date"-fields back to the default-format, but anyway I think this is a bug, because it works well with a field that has the "All return todays date"-option set.

If you need any further information, please let me know.

I am using Joomla 3.9.1 wit Fabrik 3.9

Looking forward to your answer,
Manfred

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back