troester

Administrator
Staff member
If any start date is empty (and error reporting set to max) it's throwing
<b>Notice</b>:
Undefined property: stdClass::$startdate_locale in
...\plugins\fabrik_visualization\calendar\models\calendar.php on line 516
in Network response
and so breaking the calendar viz (no entries shown at all)

This is ok now.

Some remaining issues (mySite j32... with exaples, updated to latest Git)
Entry time 10:45-19:00 has correct length, but missing the minute offset. So the viz is showing from 10:00-18:15

Adding a new entry (doubleclick in viz) is taking a wrong time
Clicking in 9:00 is showing time in form = 8:00 (if date element =UTC; for local see 4.)

one event is taking only half of column width, it should be the whole column to prevent adding a new one (as it is for 2 and more events at the same time: they are taking a half each, 3 events a third etc)

If date element=local (=UTC-1 in my case) there are two issues:
adding a new entry (e.g. clicking in 9:00) is showing 7:00 in form

Record start/endtime: 8:00/10:00 is shown in calender at position 9:00/11:00 (also the little details popup is showing these wrong times)
So it seems timezone offset is added although date is stored as local.

hi Beate - could you set the fabrik user up so he can access the admin control panel? I'd like to look at the settings to know exactly what the issue is.
Cheers
Rob

One more issue:
calendar viz doesn't apply any filter if called in article
(added an example to MySite)

Filtering if viz is in an article is totally strange, I've tried with resetfilters, clearfilters, setting list to cache=no (Joomla caching is OFF).
But
it is working nicely if the content string is in a details' view outro :confused::confused:, this is what I need at the moment.

I didn't touch (update) any code at the MySite example because I don't know if you've updated to recent Git or are running other (test) code.
But I've tested on an other site and it seems that this commit https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/28ac440b21a9bffedde521704960607cfed4971b (couple of acl issues when calendar in read only...)
is stopping all adding

Filtering if viz is in an article is totally strange, I've tried with resetfilters, clearfilters, setting list to cache=no (Joomla caching is OFF).

Indeed it wasn't right at all, I've had a go at fixing it on your site and with this commit https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/65c87842bcbb23bc02f3bf2226694db6d925fd05

But I've tested on an other site and it seems that this commit https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/28ac440b21a9bffedde521704960607cfed4971b (couple of acl issues when calendar in read only...)
is stopping all adding

is that still the case? At what point does it not allow you to add, what settings to you have for that other calendar?

Adding issue:
Found it, typical thing of coincidence and correlation.
It was related to the underlying list "Reservation with default (UTC, writable) dates", which is just a copy of "Reservation" (+ then changed dates to UTC)
But Reservation has an unpublished caneditrow plugin, which wasn't copied but seems to have mixed up the calendar (no information displayed, no adding, but no JS errors).
After adding a caneditrow (with just "return true;") adding via calendar is working as expected.

It's still ok after unpublishing and also after deleting the caneditrow again (so there seems to be an issue with copying lists including (unpublished?) plugins).

Back to calendar issues:
you can use "Calendar 0-24/utc dates, writable" to test issues 2 of post #3:
clicking at e.g. 22:00 is opening form with time 21:00
(and maybe related: "today's" background is marked white from yesterday 23:00 until today 23:00)

Updates:
(and maybe related: "today's" background is marked white from yesterday 23:00 until today 23:00)
Ok, this is "correct" because it is not from "yesterday 23:00" but from "yesterday 24:00" - which is "today 00:00"
The calendar is showing 25! hours (which is a bit confusing)

clicking at e.g. 22:00 is opening form with time 21:00
This one is strange: it's only happening if the (UTC) date is set to "default to current date"=NO; if it's set to YES, then clicking into the calendar at 22:00 is opening the form with the correct time 22:00:eek:

Recent issues:

First day of week is not taken into account in all situations (set to 1=monday):
week display is ok (from monday to sunday)
but clicking on "Today" on a sunday (like just now) or adding an event to sunday is switching to the week view of the following week

Add limits are working fine in Chrome but not working in FF:
line 994 date.js: var min = new Date(this.options.dateLimits.min);
is returning "invalid date", I can't see why (min is looking ok).

Event "boxes" are sticky if the browser window is resized (until a reload).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solved in a "hacked" date.js (but because I'm not really sure what I'm doing I don't want to do a pull request)

- one event is taking only half of column width, it should be the whole column to prevent adding a new one (as it is for 2 and more events at the same time: they are taking a half each, 3 events a third etc)
- one event from 16:00-17:00, next one from 17:00-18:00 shouldn't be handled as "overlapping" ones (but this may only be my point of view)
https://github.com/trob/fabrik/commit/666a6f9cd6a5799efe57606fde933e9082dee526

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found during testing but not relevant for me at the moment:
  • event lasting < one hour (e.g. 16:00-16:59) is spanning TWO hours in calendar
  • if start date element is not set to "default to today" a double click into calendar is opening the form with time = -1 hour (date element =UTC, my timezone = UTC+1)
  • event time 10:45-19:00 has correct length, but missing the minute offset. So the viz is showing the event from 10:00-18:15
  • BTW: on smartphones/iPad double click is not working (this is zoom in/out, Safari and Chrome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back