Cannot install Dropdown Element Plugin 3.0.3

aclementi

Hello. I am running a Joomla 1.7 install and receive an error message when I attempt to update the dropdown element 3.0.3 plugin (see attached image) from 3.0.0.1. I tried through the update option in the Joomla backend (where it pulls the file in automatically), and then I also went and got a copy myself and tried uploading it through the Joomla backend as well. Same error message both times. All of the other various pieces of Fabrik updated without issue, just not this one. Any ideas on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Angela

Attachments

• Drop Down Element.PNG
    Drop Down Element.PNG
    20.5 KB · Views: 136
Yes there seems to be a problem with todays install, I've highlighted it to Rob so it should be fixed tomorrow.

If you still have your 3.0.0.1 install file then use that to re-install over the top and then do an update from Github.

That will bring you up to date.

The update option in the background isn't currently working like that with Fabrik as far as I know. As we are currently in beta stage changes are being made everyday so the github option is the best. :)

EDIT:- Just to make the last point clearer.

Once you have installed a plugin from the backend, (extensions), updating from github will bring it up to the latest release. You do not need to re-install it, (there may be at some point an exception to this rule... but none at the moment). :)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back