Change date formatting in date element

king_ray

Hello,

Is there anyone who can tell me how I change the date format for an element i use in a form.
The default dat formatting in the form is 2007-04-20 and I would like to change this to 20-04-2007.

Thanx in advance.

Ray

I want to also do this, is it possible. I also want to change the Default 1970 to the present day. Any ideas??

Thanks

For the date format, you should just be able to set the format string on the date element parameters, using the standard format strings from:

http://us2.php.net/date

I'll have to get back to you on the defaulting to "today".

-- hugh

Is it only possible to set this format at the php level? The problem I have is that I use a shared server and the same php deals with different language instalations....

If there is a way of doing it at Fabrik that would be better.

There should be a "date format" parameter on the element admin page. That's what I was referring to. It uses the standard PHP notation for date string formatting, as per that page I pointed at.

-- hugh

Date format

Good day
I just do not get the me the date appears in the following formation (d.m.Y H: m). I use the PHP form.
PHP:
<td height="30" align="left" valign="top"> <? php echo $ _REQUEST ['tisch___datum'];?>
How should the code look like?
Sorry for my bad English

Nice

I want to also do this, is it possible. I also want to change the Default 1970 to the present day. Any ideas??

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back