check users and template

Vorrei vedere il campo "Cognomenome" proveniente dalla tabella CLIENTI al posto di "codfiscaleid" del form "POLIZZE".
Penso sia necessario fare un join tra le due tabelle
Come posso fare questo, devo costruire una nuova tabella costituita dalle due?

I would see the field "Cognomenome" from CLIENTI table's in the place of codicefiscaleid in the Polizze Form's.
I think it is necessary to do a join between the two tables. How can do this, should build a new table constituted from two?

> Are you trying to set up a table pre-filter using that element?
What do you mean?
I try with "Create table filter for this element" and fabrik tell me "Please select a unique element name" ??????????

I've a big problem with tha table POLIZZE. In Fact it's blocked and I can't do nothing with it...

I'll try to upgrade with SVN

Sorry, my English is so ugly...but what I want it is simple.
I've two table "CLIENTI" and "POLIZZE", in mysql I fix a Join (one to more) between codfiscaleid-CLIENTI (one) and codfiscaleid-POLIZZE (more).
In a view I like to see nomecognome-CLIENTI , Ag-POLIZZE, numeroPolizza-POLIZZE, ramopolizza-POLIZZA ....and so.
how should I do to give this profitable join in fabrik?
I should create a composed table from the other two CLIENTI and POLIZZE?
Ihope to be more clear! :)
thanks for your patience
I try to insert a field as cognomenome in POLIZZE Table with a Join doesn't work but give you a idea to solve the problem. in a place of cognomenome I like to se cognome nome from CLIENTI Table by codfiscaleid joined.
My be Mysql is not set-up well ?

I've two table "CLIENTI" and "POLIZZE", in mysql I fix a Join (one to more) between codfiscaleid-CLIENTI (one) and codfiscaleid-POLIZZE (more).

When you say you did this in MySQL, do you mean you are using InnoDB tables, using the extended features of InnoDB?

-- hugh

Yes, Yes for INNODB and I think also for the join with sql work well but in fabrik I don't know. It Works if I use "Table join"
I sent you also the user and password of Mysql.
Thanks

I try to do it and with a little work it's may be ok.
But unlucky when I insert a data filter on "Dataincasso" the form in administrator in the beginning it worked correctly, but after the filter search has blocked and now does not work more nothing...:confused:
could you see when you have a time, I think is a problem with a filter????
Tell me if I should remake all from the beginning
thaks a lot

OK, well the first issue is, you can't use the extra features of InnoDB (like foreign key constraints) with Fabrik. Using the InnoDB table engine is OK, but once you start trying to use the additional features with MySQL for InnoDb, Fabrik can get confused, as InnoDB is trying to "manage' the database underneath Fabrik.

-- hugh

I don't know so well mysql, I don't understand about extra features I make just a join like this:

ALTER TABLE `Polizze` ADD FOREIGN KEY ( `codfiscaleid` ) REFERENCES `assicurazione`.`Anagrafica` (`codfiscaleid`);
I Hope is it not a extra feature....

If you see the home page, in the menu COMPLETA the table is ok, but if I add the filter with "Data_incasso" with a Range, a mistake comes and also the "clear" filter doesn't work properly try to do it.

If do you think that the mistake is for the FOREIGN kEY, may be possible to create just by Fabrik this join? I think so and I delete it...

About Skype, I did, but if I write so bad, imagine how I speak!!!;D
Do you ask me where and what I like to do, may be for you, what I did is nothing, but I'm to make a big help to my work for contability, digital archive, management contributors and it's not little of course my dbase is not so hard.
I try to study a little PHP but realy it's more and more hard compare Fabrik... I'd like your ability to project this very hi tool
ok ;)
I'm really sorry to disturb you all time with my problem, If could you help me more to finish a project may be I can pay you (we'll see how and so...)
Of course english and Italian are a problem...
sorry is too long,:D bye

With Skype I just wanted to use text chat, so I can ask questions and get answers quicker than doing it through the forums.

And ... it might be easier if you simply write these posts in Italian. I use Ubiquity in FireFox, which lets me translate in-place on the web page with just a couple of key clicks, and it seems to do a good job of translation.

Yes, I think having foreign keys set in InnoDb will cause problems in Fabrik. So try it using a native Fabrik join.

-- hugh

I try to delete the innerjoin from mysql innodb, the table "COMPLETO" i think it works just with normal table innodb and with join from fabrik, but the problem persist, infact when I insert a "Dataincasso" like a Search filters Range and I use a Search the error come....like before!!!
by PM if do you like i'll send you my user account Skype... and when we have a time togheter will'see.
ok?

Sure, PM me your Skype contact, we'll work out a good time where both of us are awake. I think you are close to Rob's time zone, so somewhere around 6 hours ahead of me.

-- hugh

I converted Innodb Table in MyIsam table,
but the problem in the table join "Completo" remains.
The search filters
not working correctly in special way the filter with date:confused:
bye

Hi Hugh, may be you had a lot to do...:) don't forget me... about the date in a filter with a join
thanks a lot.
bye:rolleyes:

I'm still going to need to talk (as in type, not voice) to you on Skype, as I'm really unclear about what the problem is and what you are trying to do.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh...
I know that you have a lot to do, just to know that you do not forget me and my problemwith join between two tables and search filters on the date the filters do not work with date...
thanks a lot
bye bye

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back