Chosen WIP and DBjoin in repeat group ?

Hi Hugh,

It works very well. I did not play with the other options. But the one for which we asked works as expected (search_contains).

Next (final ?) one would be to be able to use the "add" option of the drop down as per my post #18.

I've installed it copying the two files you've modified. It's now doing well at form edit time. But when you submit your form, it creates the row twice. Also when you delete a row it actually suppress two rows.

I've driven the test on the main site where the list has 3 joined tables set as repeated including the one which hold the dropdown.

Yes indeed : "difficile" ! :)

I've driven some tests with the new js and it seems to work as usual for dropdown in non repeated groups. Normal ones and multi-select ones. All with "WIP" (choosen) set.

Telling the truth, I ran a new complete set of tests this morning and could not replicate the problem ! I did not dream as the previously affected records showing multiple repeated rows with the same values are still there ??? Did not change anything on the server.... kind of mystery !
I thought it was related to the other join since we have the following setup :
- Main list storing appointment data (the app is related to medical appointments and follow up)
- joined to a repeated list of "customers" (one appointment can occasionally concerned 2 or more "customers")
- joined to a manually created repeated list which store one kind of dropdown choice (with add on front set to "on")
- joined to a manually created repeated list which store another kind of drodown choice similar to the previous one.

Following the install of the new js files, I ran the first test for an appointment related to 2 "customers".... But today it works fine on this same record !!

I'll ask the customer to drive some test and we'll see if this happens again.
Thanks for looking. Closing this one for now as everything is working fine ! :)

Hi Hugh,

Regarding our posts #13/14, my accounting service is asking me an invoice or "kind of". Are you able to produce "something" looking like an invoice a receipt or whatever "piece of paper" saying "I've received that for doing this" ?

Thanks

I usually do that by invoicing through PayPal, but can't do that after the fact. If you want to email me (hugh fot messenger at gmail dot com) I can reply with an email saying "I did this for that", if you can remind me how much you paid.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back