Clock button missing in date element

dimoss

Hi

I have a strange problem in the default form bootstrap fabrik template using the date element. When I use the default J! template (Protostar) I can see normally the time button in the date element as well as the cancel button to close the small time popup. Looking with Firebug the css classes are: <i class="icon-clock"> and <i class="icon-cancel">

Using another template I cannot see these two buttons with the above css classes. I need to change <i class="icon-clock"> with <i class="icon-time"> and <i class="icon-cancel"> with <i class="icon-remove">.

However I don't know where and in which fabrik file I need to make these adjustments to the css.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

I think this is the standard Joomla timepicker and your template doesn't load the standard (Joomla BS2) bootstrap.
You'll have to add the missing icon classes (to your Joomla template css or all fabrik templates)
e.g. get the .icon-time setting via Firebug and add .icon-clock with these settings.

But if those icons are missing maybe other icons and even JS is missing, too, with your Joomla template.

Hi Troester

Finally I found a solution changing the Joomla bootstrap-min.css file replacing the icon-time --> icon-clock and icon-remove --> icon-cancel.
Thanks!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back