[Closed] Notes + InlineEdit

bonghetti

I am using the Notes element to have multiple notes linked to a single record and it works great, but in combination with the inline edit element if I try to add a note it does not load
327uDjj.png[\IMG]

I wanted to try inline edit with list.

If the plugin is deprecated, why can we still download?

Is inline edit planned for the future?

It still works for many in more simple cases and set-ups, so probably that is why it's still available for download.

Last information that I saw somewhere, indicated that it will not be updated any time soon. But only Media A-Team knows the exact plans. If there will be some project for Media A-Team where their customer needs it, it will probably be updated, otherwise it's very unlikely unless you're willing to fund it yourself.

Why not use something like e.g. Telerik PHP UI and implement their solutions with admin interface when it comes to editable grids, charts etc. ;) It would cut down development time and Fabrik would benefit from all new features already coded.

I thought about using Telerik PHP UI myself.

Anyhow. Thank you.

I think it's just a matter of balance between different needs and available resources. Inline edit would indeed be an incredible feature that would make Fabrik even greater tool, but as long as there's no funding for a specific feature, it's unlikely to happen.

I wonder hat he would say, if community crowd funds the extension/library for fabrik.

A standard CRUD with admin options should be setup in short time and extended features could be implemented as time goes by.

A charts module could be implemented later.

This should speed up development as features are already in core (Telerik).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back