Create a form (or editable list) extracting datas from other form

javier94

hello,

i have a form with the following groups
a-copia-admin-crear-proceso-admin
a-copia-admin-crear-proceso-admin-titol-requesits (no repeteable group)
a-copia-admin-crear-proceso-admin-requisits-contingut (repeteable group)
a-copia-admin-crear-proceso-admin-titol-bases (no repeteable group)
a-copia-admin-crear-proceso-admin-bases-contingut (repeteable group)
a-copia-admin-crear-proceso-admin-titol-esmena (no repeteable group)
a-copia-admin-crear-proceso-admin-esmena-contingut (repeteable group)

once i save this form.. the datas are saved in a table...

i need in other form.. extract the datas from this 2 groups
a-copia-admin-crear-proceso-admin-titol-requesits (no repeteable group)
a-copia-admin-crear-proceso-admin-requisits-contingut (repeteable group)
and some elements from the repeteable group should be editable

i have try with list view.. and i can see the datas but, i can not edit the elements
so we have to try in other way... maybe

how can i do that???

thanks in advance

Javier

Not sure what you are trying to do.

If you want to edit your table data in a different way:
Copy your Fabrik list, this will give you a new set of list/form/groups/elements but all is linked to the same underlying database table.
You can then disable elements or groups you don't need, set different access levels or prefilters for the list, edit elements etc.

i'll explain you what i've trying to do..

we are trying to make a selection process for candidates --> .. we have 2 diferents "users" the candidate.. and the company.. but related between them in some list...

the company make diferent selections process and the candidate see a list of this selection process..1.PNG

As you see in this list

the candidate only can see --> "magnifying glass" button --> just to see what the selection process explain
and the link button.... ( the link button we are trying to use "when the candidate" wants to select one selection process...)

if we click in the link button --> we have to show a new form --> and in this form we have to show ( 1 repeteable group ) named

a-copia-admin-crear-proceso-admin-esmena-contingut (repeteable group) (repeteable group) and (1 non repeteable group) named

a-copia-admin-crear-proceso-admin-titol-esmena (non repeteable group)

As you see in my first post.. this repeteable group and non repeteable group.. are the last groups in the form.. so i can not use copy fabrik list... because will appear the previous groups than the candidate shouldn?t see because are datas from the company in the selection process..

the solution i think would be.. create a new form.. and use javascript to extract the datas.. of.. 2 groups repeteable group and non repeteable group.. but i don?t know how to extract the dates to include in the form..

i can extract the datas in mode fabrik list but is not allow be editable by the candidate... so .. how i can get the datas en Form view from both groups that will allow be editable.???'

thanks in advance.

I thought we'd discussed this a while back.

As I said then, and Troester suggested in this thread, the best approach is to copy the list, then simply unpublish the groups / elements you don't want the candidates to see, or set access controls on them so candidates can't see them.

i can not use copy fabrik list... because will appear the previous groups than the candidate shouldn?t see because are datas from the company in the selection process..

That's one of the main reasons for creating copies of lists ... you can configure the copy completely differently. So you can unpublish groups you don't want to be seen the the candidate copy. Or remove joins to repeated groups you don't want included.

-- hugh

Yes, the trouble i can not find the way how to do... i'm gonna explain you in other way.. maybe ... i can show you what i need.. and you can understand better...

i have this...
recorte-1.PNG

So in a "view" mode.. you can see the part inside.. of a red square... we have 3 elements.. inside this "repeteable group"

Titol
Requisit
Fileupload

the point.. is that i need this datas.. because i need make the fileupload element editable.. for that i have try to click in button LINK.. and i go here...

recorte-2.PNG so arrive here.. in the link button.. i put this...

https://selectiumlab.com/index.php?...a_crear_proceso_333_repeat___titol_requisits}

as you can see in the "titol" element.. i can get the datas.. you will see [1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 .....12] all the datas are inside the element.. when i need... each element by separate.. like this..

recorte-3.PNG

Can we do with the link plugin.. ?? or we have to make in javascript??? or in Php?? we don?t how to do it.. but we need like that....

i wait for your comments

thanks

Javier

I think the only way you can do this is by editing the original form. You if you want to restrict what they can change, you can copy the original list, and set it up do they can only see / edit certain elements, and link to that copy form ID.

-- hugh

Let's try again to understand what you want to do:
The company creates records as in your post #3...
Then a user clicks the button.

What should then happen?
A) Should the user edit exactly this record (e.g. add some files via fileupload), but see only some parts of it?

B) Or are there multiple users who should create new records with a part of the original record data inserted into these new records?

In case A) you can do it with only one list and appropriate access levels for groups and elements or (if the structure is very complicated) with a copy of the original list.

In case B) you can use the autofill form plugin or element defaults with php code or with a php plugin running "onLoad" and pre-filling the form.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back