CSV import stuff work ?

Hi everyBody ...
Does standard import CSV work for you ?
I'm on this since morning without any chance, and without any error when import is ok. Just all 0 "ZERO" ... and the defaukt for some element configuration in this way.

I make a fresh install with a fresh GitHub and I make a list, Add one entrie, do an export (at this step all is ok).
I'm trying to import the same file without any change (of course test with some). And If I let the tab separator I've the CSV header to confirme like an element. I don't create because I don't need, but i test with and so error : Fatal error: Call to a member function loadFromFormId() on a non-object in D:\localweb\pglocal\administrator\components\com_fabrik\controllers\import.php on line 46

Just to know if it's ok for everybody or it's me and all my chance I couldn't do anything I trying, with this version

hello
are you exporting with full element names, and including the raw data? That's a pre-requisit if you want to re-insert back in
can you post a copy of the csv file?

Hi Rob,
yes and yes. And the test file attach ...
When I try import => Notice : CSV don't feet the table :)()) no group no join .... Ask me to create the element = Entire csv's header ! I don't check the tabulation option and so the import is ok but data are all Zero.
Let me know if I could try something else ;) Thanks Rob for the time ;)

Attachments

• pg_lots-exportHH.zip
    460 bytes · Views: 342
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back