custom link frontend backend

SjAndringa

In my list I use a custom link.
In the frontend the following link works ok, but using "view data" in the backend gives me a "add new list" result:

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=3&resetfilters=1&t_pta___id={v_komendjaar___Id}

If I change the custom link to

index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=3&resetfilters=1&t_pta___id={v_komendjaar___Id}

then the custom link works in the backend, but in the frontend I get an error

500 View not found [name, type, prefix]: list.view, html, fabrikView

Is there a syntax that works in both frontend and backend?
Is there a way to hide the custom link from the url address (so users can't see it)?

You can see both results at: http://www.kvdorestad.nl/glupta, using PTA-start from the menu.
you can click either leerjaar or cohort, which shows the different results.

Sjoerd

No one seems to have noticed. I now changed the settings so that in the frontend everything is working fine.
I also noticed that in Fabrik 3.0 and 2.x Fabrik showed the same behaviour. So let this rest.

I think that this is a symptom of the way Joomla's url format works i.e. front-end and back-end formats are different. So in front end "index.php?stuff" is actually "/index.php?stuff" (assuming that your J site is in root url) and in back-end it is "/administrator/index.php?stuff"

So, one way you might be able to resolve this is to make the url absolute i.e.
Code:
/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=3&resetfilters=1&t_pta___id={v_komendjaar___Id}

Obviously, this does mean that when you click this in the back-end it will open the new page in the front-end.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back