Data Plugin in Form' s Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

mignolo1977

Hi, i have a problem with the Data Plugin. This seems not show properly the field in the form' s module. This happen only if i use the module because if i use the component form view as you can see it work perfectly. The field appears cut and cant show the placeholder as show in the attached file.

Thank you very much for reply!
Joseph

Attachments

• Data Plugin in Module.png
    Data Plugin in Module.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Data Plugin in Component.png
    Data Plugin in Component.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 77
OK, first thing ... you have an 'onload' event on the body of your page doing a window.clipboardData.clearData(), which is throwing an error every 20 milliseconds. You should probably fix that. There are cleaner ways to try and prevent people from copying.

The problem with the date selector overlaying the input box is in one of your CSS files, where it sets width="auto" on text inputs. Not sure which file it is, as it's been run the JCH Optimize, so everything is compressed into a single file.

Not sure what the issue with the icon is, but again, it's an issue with the CSS. If you can also point me at the page where this problem doesn't occur, I'll see if I can tell.

Just out of interest, try turning JCH Optimize off and see if that changes anything. I've sometimes seen issues arise because CSS content gets loaded in a different order once optimized.

-- hugh

Hi. Thank you very much for your answer.
Well. First of all, thank you for suggestion about onload event. I delete an advice about addevents... Can you pls confirm me that the problem is resolve?
About my question... I already deactivate JCH Optimaze as you suggested me but nothing happen.

Here is the page wher you can test the component, where this problem does not occurs...:

http://www.psicoterapiapsicoanaliti...e-terzo-settore/inserisci-la-tua-associazione

If it can help you, my webpage are buid with a page builder.

Thank you very much for your time!
Joseph

It's still got those onload event errors.

I can't see why those two pages are different. but it's something to do with Sp Page builder vs your template CSS. Fabrik is just getting caught in the middle.

-- hugh

Yup, I've run across bizarre issues like this with SP Page Builder in the past. It's a great app, makes building a site easy, but it does have some idiosyncrasies

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back