Date Element

I think it's because you have jquery running on your website, possibly the slideshow.

HTML:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/officeprime-et/css/styles.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/officeprime-et/css/slider.css" type="text/css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/templates/officeprime-et/slideshow/jquery.aw-showcase.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/templates/officeprime-et/slideshow/settings.js"></script>

You need to set compatibility mode for your jquery.

cool

Indeed agrees with another template, it works ...
What can I do now to make it work with this template
Thanks for your help

JQuery should run in "No conflict" mode. This is usually a setting in the module/component using JQuery.
If not, you will have to add a noconflict.js yourself.

i need help

Can one help me? I do not understand what should I do? For the above slideshow, there are no modules in component attempts jQuery still in mode ...

Just opening the page gives the following JS error :

Erreur : $(document.body).adopt is not a function
Fichier Source : http://2012.hotel-ruehen.de/components/com_fabrik/libs/mediabox/mediabox.js
Ligne : 35

Either it is an error in mediabox.js or a conflict with that file.
Except you really want to use Mediabox, you could try to set the setting "use mediabox instead to slimbox" to "no" and see if it fixes thing.

Otherwise, still in the hypothesis there is no bug in mediabox.js, you should disable one by one every plugin and module until you find the one causing the conflict.

Just opening the page gives the following JS error :

Erreur : $(document.body).adopt is not a function
Fichier Source : http://2012.hotel-ruehen.de/components/com_fabrik/libs/mediabox/mediabox.js
Ligne : 35

Either it is an error in mediabox.js or a conflict with that file.
Except you really want to use Mediabox, you could try to set the setting "use mediabox instead to slimbox" to "no" and see if it fixes thing.

Otherwise, still in the hypothesis there is no bug in mediabox.js, you should disable one by one every plugin and module until you find the one causing the conflict.

Ich habe es auf no gesetzt... hat aber nichts gebracht.... habe alle module und plugins deaktiviert... hat auch nichts gebracht... Es liegt am Template ... Die sildeshow auf der startseite ist auch vom Template.... Was kann ich nun noch machen ???
I have it set to no ... has brought nothing but .... I disabled all plugins and modules ... has brought nothing ... It lies on the template ... The sildeshow at home is also the template ....

What can I do now?

have you asked the template creator about this issue?
Seems to me its their responsibility to ensure jQuery runs in no conflict mode as if not in this mode jQuery will not work with MooTools which is the standard JS library for Joomla

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back